Fourty four

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬
»»————- ★ ————-««

MARGOT AND ISLA were casually hanging out by a few lockers and talking instead of going to lunch because they didn't feel like eating when all of a sudden Tony stormed up to them, his face all bruised.

"Ew, what happened to your face?" Margot looked at him in disgust. "You're little boyfriend happened, everyone else may be scared of him but I'm not, you better watch your back Curtis, I may not be able to do anything to him but I sure as hell can do something to you." Tony threatened.

"What boyfriend?" Isla asked, both of them ignored her question.

He turned and walked away and Margot watched as he left in disbelief, "You- you can't just threaten me asshole! You don't scare me!" She shouted as he stormed down the hall.

Margot scoffed and turned to Isla, "Can you believe him? Who the hell does he think he is?"

"He looked pretty serious Margs, I'd be careful if I were you, who knows what that guy's capable of." Isla said. "Whatever, he's not going to do anything he doesn't have the guts, he better leave us alone if he knows what's good for him, I already got him kicked off the football team and got him suspended for a week, what else does he want?" Margot said.

"That's the thing, you already took basically everything away from him, without football he has nothing, which means he has nothing to lose." Isla said and Margot began chewing her nails.

"Shit you're right." She mumbled.

Isla smacked her hand away, "Stop that, just be careful around him, okay? And what boyfriend was he referring to?" Isla crossed her arms and cocked a brow.

Margot's eyes widened and she gave her an innocent smile, "Boyfriend? There is no- oh what the hell, I'm dating Dallas." Margot confessed.

Isla's eyes widened, "What? When the hell did you guys even make up?" She asked. "Like a month and a half ago?"

"A month- Margs! And you didn't tell me?" Isla shouted. "I'm sorry! I didn't want to tell you everything and get my hopes up about him if I didn't know if it was a sure thing yet." Margot defended.

"And is he...a sure thing?" Isla asked.

Margot smiled and looked down at her feet, "I think he is." She admitted. Isla grinned, "Aww! Okay I'm not mad anymore, so you guys have been secretly dating for a while huh? And no one else knows?" Isla questioned.

"No, no one, so don't tell anyone okay? We'd rather keep it a secret for...obvious reasons." Margot said. Isla nodded, "Hm, yeah, you for your annoying brothers and him for his stupid ego, very good reasons."

Margot rolled her eyes, "It's not like that, not anymore, he actually cares about me, he's actually himself when he's around me, he's opening up more and more around me and it's just...it's the happiest I've been since...you know." Margot explained.

Isla smiled softly, "If he makes you happy, then I'm happy for you, you know I'll always support you no matter what, but if he hurts you I will hunt him down and have my brothers bury his corpse." Isla said and Margot let out a laugh.

"Okay, I can get on board with that."

"If Dallas is the one that beat Tony up then tell him about the situation and maybe he can protect you or something." Isla suggested.

"Oh I'll tell him something alright." Margot grumbled. "He can't just go around punching people for me, I can protect myself just fine."

"Yes, you can, but Tony is a brute and you can't take him by yourself, even you know that." Isla said and Margot sighed. "You're right, and I hate it when you're right." Margot grumbled.