Thirty five

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬
»»————- ★ ————-««

AFTER SNEAKING BACK into her room, Margot got into her sweats and went straight to bed. The next morning she woke up feeling a little less tired than the day before, she had slept more peacefully knowing that Johnny was downstairs safe and okay.

She walked to the kitchen to find Johnny sitting at the kitchen table, "Hey, you got up." She smiled. "Yeah, and by myself this time." Johnny grinned. Margot chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Where's Pony?" Margot asked him, "Still asleep." Johnny answered. Margot smirked and she went to his room to wake him up, if he could drag her out of bed then so could she.

She grabbed a pillow and smacked it over his head. Pony sat up, startled and he ran a hand down his face. "What the hell?!" He shouted.

"Morning sleeping beauty."

"I hate you." Pony grumbled as he rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes. "Oh shut up you love me." Margot tossed the pillow aside.

"Get up, breakfast time." Margot left the room leaving Pony to get up. Pony walked out a few minutes later in jeans and a sweatshirt, "Eggs, again?" Pony groaned.

"You got anything better to make?"

Pony stayed silent, "That's what I thought." Margot said and Margot set the plate in front of him. Johnny had already finished his eggs, he was real hungry. Margot wasn't hungry so she skipped breakfast and went straight for the couch.

Two-Bit and Dallas walked in a few minutes later, Margot met Dallas' eyes as he walked in and she looked away, a small smile on her lips.

Johnny and Pony had moved to the living room and sat on the opposite couch with Dallas.

Two-Bit plopped down next to Margot and she glanced at him and he gave her an over dramatic smile. Two-Bit's eyebrows furrowed at her and he leaned in towards her, Margot gave him a weird look and backed away.

"What?" She asked him.

"What is that?" He pointed to her neck, trying to get a better look at it. Margot's eyebrows furrowed and she placed a hand on her neck, "What are you talking about?"

"Is that a hickey?"

Margot's eyes widened in realization and she looked at Dallas who was biting back a laugh. "Excuse me." She muttered and rushed to the bathroom. As she ran off she heard Two-Big gasp, "It is a hickey!" She slammed the bathroom door shut and she looked in the mirror to see that she did in fact have a hickey.

"Motherfucker." She whispered.

She looked around the bathroom frantically trying to find anything to cover her neck with but there was nothing. She looked under the sink and grabbed the first aid and stuck a bandaid on the hickey, it was the best she could do.

She took a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom, prepared to ignore every question shouted at her. Margot walked past the boys and into the kitchen, "Woah! Where do you think you're going missy?" Two-Bit ran after her.

"You think I didn't see that big ol' hickey on your neck?" He placed a hand on his hip, Margot looked him up and down and couldn't help but snicker.

He looked ridiculous.

"Whoever did that to you got you good though, props to them." Two-Bit said and Margot rolled her eyes and turned away from him. "Don't you walk away from me young lady!" Two-Bit shouted and Margot whipped around.

"Will you shut up! It's not a big deal." Margot defended. "Fine, I'll shut up if you tell me who gave it to you." Two-Bit crossed his arms, awaiting her answer.

Margot just stared at him, there was no way she was telling him anything. Dallas appeared by the doorway and he leaned against the wall, his arms crossed, and an amused smile on his face.

"Yeah, who gave it to you?" Dallas asked, playing along. Margot narrowed her eyes at him, he was enjoying this, she could tell by the stupid smile on his face.

"It's not any of your business, so all of you can fuck off! And if Darry gets even a little word of this you are all dead." Margot threatened before she stomped up to her room, now annoyed. She was mostly annoyed with Dallas who gave her the damn hickey and put her in that situation in the first place.

What made it worse was that he enjoyed every last minute of it. Knowing that it was his doing, knowing that she couldn't tell a soul because they had made a deal and she didn't want to get caught. He enjoyed the thrill of sneaking around, the risks, the moments they had that only they knew about.

It only made it all the more fun and special, because it was just the two of them, no one else. And he preferred to keep it that way. A few minutes later there was a knock on her door and she let out a huff and swung it open to reveal Dallas.

"Hey doll." He strolled in, Margot peaked her head out the door to make sure no one else was following him and she shut the door. "What are you doing?" She whisper-shouted.

"Relax, the boys went out for ice cream or whatever." Dallas waved off her panic. "Even Johnny?" Margot asked. "Yeah, he was the one who suggested it, said he was tired of sitting down all day." Dallas explained.

"Oh, okay, that's good now there won't be any witnesses when I murder you." Margot spat. Dallas let out a laugh and Margot shoved his shoulder, "Screw you, it's not funny." Margot grumbled.

"It's a little funny."

"Yeah you're not the one with the hickey." Margot pouted and placed a hand on her neck where the bandaid was. Dallas walked up to her and pulled her hand away, "It's not that bad, just put some makeup on it and you're good." Dallas said.

"Easy for you to say, you don't have three brothers who notice everything." Margot said. "Just tell them you burnt yourself with your curling iron or whatever." Dallas suggested.

"Like they'll believe that, with Two-Bit's big mouth they're gonna find out sooner or later." Margot grumbled. "Will you relax? It's not even that bad." Dallas placed his hands on her waist and brought her closer, Margot frowned and she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him.

"Fine."

She felt him tug at her bandaid, "Two-Bit was right, I did get you good." He commented and Margot shoved him off and he chuckled.

"Asshole."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I've been trying to upload but the stupid internet over here doesn't work so I'm struggling but I'm going to try to upload as much as I can😭