Chapter 3

Kaisen's pov:

Kaisen's pov:

Another school day and my eyes couldn't help but still follow Rhys. He and Anna try to hide their affair really well, in public they hide it then fuck privately...if the school bathrooms could be called private.

At this point all I want to know is how long this affair has been going on. Did it start before me or after me? Anna is a very beautiful girl, a lot of people would want her but I had beat everyone there first, what I didn't expect was for this to happen.

Me to get cheated on. The thought made me scoff, I have been holding it in for the entire weekend but right now it was pulling at all my plugs. She was giving him googly eyes the entire time in class. I sit at the back left corner and Rhys sits at the right, her head would glance at him. I was fuming.

It almost made me believe she was in love, she has not looked at me not once since I entered the class. I stood up fighting everything in me to not lash out. I walked out Jay and Adam followed. "Was it always that obvious?" Adam asked behind me.

"Is it because we know that it became obvious or was it always this obvious?" I tried to drown their words out. This was straining on my patience. I fuckin loved her, yes we might not have survived college but in high school not even a year later she is cheating.

"Babe..Kais." I turned back to see her run towards me in her heels that brought out her long sexy legs. She was in the clothes that we chose together, we do that a lot. We shop we have fun, we made a great couple.

"Hi." I smiled while chasing the two away. "Long weekend?"

"Yeah, didn't see you much then here you are running out of class." She wrapped her hand around my back and tried to pull me into a kiss but I pushed back with a smile.

"I always skip class."

"We always skip class." She tried again but I pushed back "What is the matter? Give me a morning kiss."

"Didn't Rhys give you enough?" I said with no hint of anger at all, like I was okay or making peace with it but I definitely wasn't. She took a step back with fear coating her eyes, I pulled her by the arm getting her back in my chest. "In the bathroom Anna?" I asked. "I valued you better than that."

"Listen to me, it just happened."

"Don't give me excuses...how long?" I sneered, my anger peeking through.

"Not long, we met in a club and one thing led to another. It just happened." I stepped back, irritated with her scent at this point. Hearing her words brought out all the anger I was holding down. If I stayed I would actually do something I would regret. "I got lonely and he was there." She spoke in a nonchalant tone. "It's not like I don't still like you cause I-"

"Like me?" What happened to I Love You?

"I like you and Rhys."

"Don't..." I inhaled sharply then stormed out before I could kill her. Did she just compare me to him? She likes us. She likes me and him.

Did I even hear that correctly coz it could have been the truth? I reached the parking lot and held onto my car hood anger seeping through my entire soul. I felt like killing someone right now, my patience was getting so low.

Fucking my family's enemy is one thing, liking him is entirely humiliating and something I won't stand for at all. "I'm gonna kill him!" I growled while punching the hood.

"What went down?"

"She likes him...no, no, no, no, no, no, no, she liked us both. Me and that fucker. I, Kaisen Hill on the list of the people she likes with Rhys fuckin Delano. I shouldn't be in a list, I should be the one and only. No one puts me on a fucking list, not even Annalise would make me steep that low. The thought alone is humiliating and degrading. She is not just cheating by the body but also by the soul...she is adding on me. What do I fuckin lack? I am Kaisen Hill!!" I hit the hood again. "I don't get added on!" I looked in a distance. "I need you two to bring Rhys to me, make sure he doesn't know who it is that kidnaps him."

I didn't want to start a war with his family but I was also not going to sit back and watch as he enjoyed my girl without any consequences. "I will get some people for you" Adam knew some people he could buy to do this for us without involving my family into it.

I pulled my car door and drove off the school grounds. I knew the job would be done fairly soon. We have been following him and he doesn't have that many hidden movements, always in the open. He only had guards when he went shopping with his sister.

The rest of the time he was with his friends, hanging out. I walked back home while pulling my coat off feeling the heat on my skin. I stopped when a figure caught my attention. "Dad." I walked over to him surprised to see him home. "What are you doing here?"

"Do you want me to go back?" I smiled while leaning my head to the side still taking him in. He was indeed here. I walked over and pulled him into a hug.

"When did you get back?" I asked while stepping back taking in his grey hair and wrinkles on his face. This sickness has made him so weak, not like the man I used to know...strong and a fighter.

"Minutes ago, your mom will be in soon." He walked with his stick to a chair. I watched his slow steps and I felt pained just by watching.

"Are you sure you should be back?" I leaned on the counter closer to his chair so that our faces were only inches from each other. "Was the treatment successful?"

He nodded and was about to open his mouth when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID. Adam. I picked up while taking a few steps from Dad. "Better be important Adam."

"We got him." I was immediately reminded of who he was talking about. I felt a sense of happiness of having a Delano in my arms.

My dad's face flashed at the corner of my eye, we were definitely not ready to go into another war with the Delanos. This should be secretly dealt with. "Listen, I am busy right now I can't show up but give him a good beating then throw him whenever." I hung up without getting a response, trusting Adam with such a job.

He can deal with it in a very short time. I walked back to my father. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing." He gave me a look of distrust making me laugh in surprise "It's me Kaisen, you know me."

"That's the thing, I know you." He looked at me for about a full second. "Let me hope you still know how to keep yourself in line."

"Always, just trust me."

"I do." He stood up with his stick and started making his way towards their bedroom. I held my hands under my chin wondering if beating up Delano was a way to go. My dad needs peace like the one we've heard all these years. One mistake out of anger shouldn't trigger it.

A message came just then and a picture of Rhys bloody body appeared. This mother fucker deserves it, he should learn where to stick and not stick his dick.