Chapter 52

Rhys pov:

Rhys pov:

"You fucking bitch!" I stormed in the gym absolutely furious. "You cannot fucking break up with me because I am in love with you! I don't care if you love her you better get over that bullshit one sided fake ass love! I am in love with you Kaisen Hill and you will love me back!" I got in the boxing ring.

"Did you kill her?" He was holding the bag, his red sad eyes looking at me.

"What? Lina?" I frowned. "No I came straight here. I told you to stop hanging up on me. You're not allowed to break up with me Kaisen. This-" I motioned between the both of us. "This shit is forever. Even if you still love her, you're not leaving me. Estoy jodidamente loco (I'm fucking crazy) so stop playing with me because I will not get the title of ex."

This will be my first and last relationship. I have never been and love and I'm not sure how to do shit half of the time but what I do know is I'm not letting him leave me for that bitch who doesn't love him.

His sad eyes looked at me. "You didn't get my voicemail."

"What voicemail?" I asked confused. I searched my pockets. "I left my phone at home." I walked closer to him. "Kaisen you can't leave me. I love you."

He walked over and hugged me. "I don't love her." He whispered in a pained voice. "I don't love her."

"Promise?" I felt the tears I'd been holding back for days now finally fall as I hugged him tighter. "Don't leave me." I sobbed. "I'm sorry." I held him like he'd disappear if I let go.

"I love you so much and I unbroke up with you as soon as I said it. We would rather fight but not break up. I can't handle it."

"I can't either. I'm sorry. I love you so fucking much." So much it physically pained me when he broke up with me. I had never felt heartbreak before. That shit sucks.

He pulled me into a light kiss, he pulled back took my hand, and pulled me out of the ring. He took me into the office which was attached to his personal bedroom that he has never used ever since I gifted him this gym. He pulled me between his hands. "I want to do it right here right now and since you won the bet you get to the top first." He whispered then pecked my lips tenderly.

I kissed his neck. "Do you have lube?" I asked, kissing his skin with a certain softness and tenderness that I've never felt before.

He walked out and back in his office. He came back with both lube and condoms. "Right here." He walked back while taking his shirt and pants off. "I'm ready. Are you?"

I nodded. I've been ready to have him like this. I love him and couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else. I stepped out of my clothes then pushed him onto the bed.

I got on top on him and kissed his neck. I left hickeys everywhere before moving to his chest. I bit, licked, and sucked him. I wanted to see my mark on him every time I looked at him.