Chapter 29

Kaisen's pov:

Kaisen's pov:

I threw the glass into the wall. I could hardly keep myself from fuming. I pulled at my hair before slamming my hands into the table. This is some shit I can't be dealing with. "When is he gonna hand us the cure?" I asked slamming my hands into the table once again.

"Kaisen!" Dad raised his voice scaring me, he had not done that in so long that I forgot he could actually be able to do it. "Hand him what he is asking for."

"If I do we are gonna be out of business in no time. You won't need a grandchild at this rate cause he will be left with nothing." He looked at me with that look that just made me shut up. "What I am saying is we should put an end to this."

"We should put an end to your spending." I cleared my throat, I expected this but not right now. "You almost emptied your bank account buying some useless display car." That is why I didn't want to buy it, hella expensive but I bought it for Rhys. The enemy, I should not say that here or hell with break lose.

"Well, this is about business." I tried to change the topic but he raised his stick, getting up despite his weak state. "It was a birthday present."

"Is she expecting your child?"

"No-"

"Go get a refund."

I laughed nervously "Now that is kind of embarrassing Dad, I can't do that. It's not like we went broke, it's just my account that got affected." I had to get the real thing, not the cheap knockoff.

He sighed while sitting back down. "In just sixteen days you will be turning eighteen. I didn't expect you to spend like this."

"I always spend."

"Not this much in one day." Right but it still doesn't change the fact that I spend. He stood up. "Deliver to Cheko, I will deal with the rest myself."

"What does that mean? Are you going to steal the cure?" We all know as long as Cheko still has that over our heads we are still fucked. "We need to figure something out before Pasha finds out."

"We have Pasha's son. Nothing will happen." My eyes widened was he planning on using Ivan against me? Oh, the Don is back in business, that meant little stress on me. "Keep an eye on Dominic for me."

"Are we forgetting about the money?" I yelled right before he could disappear.

"If you get me a grand-child."

"We are going to get a cure, you will live on enough to meet your first grand-child when I turn thirty." His face morphed to that one of horror making me laugh.

"I think something else would have killed me by then."

"Nah, you're my dad, and my dad doesn't die until he meets his grandchild." He smiled.

"Is that you asking for more money on your account?"

"No, I am just appreciating my strong dad." I folded my hand over my chest.