Chapter 50

Rhys pov:

Rhys pov:

Did he just tell me to get over it? I'm actively trying to get over it. He won't let me leave, even going as far as distracting me with sex. I was beyond livid.

"What the fuck did you just tell me?"

"I don't want to argue anymore. Can't we just cuddle and forget this day happened?" He looked exhausted of it all.

"Okay." I got undressed and laid in bed.

He slowly entered the bed too laying next to me silently. "Can I hug you?" I nodded. He hesitantly hugged me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I mumbled. He pecked my lips then laid back while covering both of us up.

After about ten minutes of silence I asked the question that's been driving me insane. "If she wanted to date would you?"

He kept silent for even longer before speaking. "No, I wouldn't." He had kept his head on my chest not letting me look him in the eye like he always does when he is trying to convince me of something.

"Why'd it take you so long to answer?"

"Because I thought about everything I once felt for her and came to a conclusion that no, I wouldn't."

"Okay." I stared at the ceiling. "I think you're right." I sighed. Maybe we are fighting so much because we are pent up.

"Are we really good or are you still pissed?" He finally lifted his head from my chest to look at me.

"We're good." I got out of bed and went in the kitchen. I came back with a handful of snacks. "I wanna try something."

"What something?"

"I want to suck your dick. I've been hesitant to try it in case I'm tempted to bite it." I laughed, unwrapping a fruit roll up.

"I think, I'm good." He put the blanket over his dick.

I pulled the blanket. "Trust me." I ate the fruit roll up and started rubbing him through his pants. "I promise it'll feel good."

With just a few rubs he was gone, he leaned in and kissed my lips with a moan. "I'll make you feel good." I whispered, kissing his neck.

His hands traveled to my hair with a moan. He kissed me once again "You're already making me feel good. Want me to do the same?"

"Later." I said, pulling his shirt off. I left a trail of hickeys down his body. I pulled down his pants. "I love the way you taste." I said, sucking on a patch of skin by his dick.

"Mmm like that baby."

I grabbed fruit rollups and wrapped them around his dick. I licked it and smiled. "Tastes amazing...if I use my teeth stop me." My mouth was already watering. I grabbed whipped cream out of the pile of snacks I brought. I put some in his mouth then on his dick.