Chapter 37

Kaisen's pov:

Kaisen's pov:

I held the door that led to my parent's house with Rhys behind me looking nervous as fuck. He had pressured me to take off the 'boyfriend t-shirts' and now we are in our normal clothes. Before I could pull the door open I turned to him. "What are we?"

"Boyfriends. We are dating and in love." He shrugged. "I don't plan on letting you leave so just let me know now if I need to tie you up in my basement." I couldn't tell if he was serious or not.

"Oh wow. Should I regret dating you right now?" I teased with a worried look.

"No...you love me." He smiled, pecking my cheek.

I laughed lightly while opening the door without giving him an answer because it's true, I do love him. I am still in shock at how a single hateful bet came to this, to us revealing our true sides and being foolishly in love with each other. "Mom, dad." I called after checking the kitchen and they were both not there. "Wait for me here, I will be back."

I ran up stairs into the living room that side and found them cuddling each other dad reading a book to Mom. I cleared my throat. "You're all healed up. Did your friends give you enough cuddles?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, indeed he did, he is right downstairs."

"He was so handsome, someone was trying to beat the Hill family," Mom said with a light chuckle.

We both screamed, "Hey!" At the same time. The Hill family blood is unbeatable at all times. She only ran out of the room. I helped Dad get up. "Did everything work out?"

"If yours did then mine should be in the works." He grunted while fully standing up and holding onto his walking stick. We started walking side by side.

"Dominic is dead, I made sure of that." He was still by the time we left, there was no way he could have survived that shot between the eyes.

"Then we will have to wait a couple of hours and find out."

"I could have helped out and went to retrieve-" He held his hand on my shoulder.

"Everything is under control." We landed back on the ground floor and I didn't find Rhys where I left him. I walked back into the kitchen and found him seated with Mom making something for him. "Is this him?"

I nodded while running beside Rhys. "Yes this is Rhys D- Rhys." I cut the name back.

"Have I seen you somewhere?" Dad questioned while taking a seat.

"Please, you have seen everyone everywhere." Mom replied with a roll of her eyes.

"That is how I remember my enemies and I am always right." He looked at Rhys. "I have seen him somewhere-"

"I bought him the car." I cut him off so that he doesn't try to figure shit out that much.

"Uh...." He looked at Rhys closely. "How is your father?" I frowned, Rhys turned to me with a frown. "I know a Delano when I see one."