Chapter 43

Kaisen's pov:

Kaisen's pov:

The blindfolds on my eyes were taken off and I finally got a chance to see Rhys who was not far from me in this rotten room. It looked like a rusted trailer. "Are you okay?" I asked as we were pushed to our knees.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked, then his eyes landed on me. "Kai-" he tried getting to me but the person holding him down applied more pressure. "Fuck."

"Fucking stop that don't hurt him!" I yelled, I ended up getting punched. My head whipped to the side blood pooling into my lips.

"Shut up."

I spat the blood out. "Hurt him and I will fucking kill you all." I hissed in rage.

Rhys tried getting out of his grip. His eyes were no longer on me, but the man that punched me. "I swear you better hope I don't get out of this. You're fucking dead." He growled in pure anger.

A bullet was shot right next to our knees. My eyes snapped in the direction of finding Cheko. "You old bitch."

"I don't have time." He slowly walked in with his stick and then waved one of his men over who brought a phone on a pillow. "I am going to call your father and I want him to bring back what he stole from me."

"The cure you were so bound on not handing to him? Sorry to burst your bubble but it's already in use."

"Oh no, that is not all." He waved his hand, and a chair was brought to him. "Your father stole something really precious to me. He betrayed me after being in business together for so long and turned his back on me."

"What the fuck did you expect when you were holding his life in your hands?!" I screamed, he had the cure that he wasn't handing over. When one's life is threatened they become something else.

"We worked together before you were born. We have had this secret with us all our lives and he betrayed me." He leaned in. "The key to ruling every mafia big, small, or retired. Everyone and he took that from me, I will get it back or I am killing you."

"Then why did you kidnap him? He has nothing to do with this."

"Your boyfriend, he has everything to do with this once he finds out what your father is about to do to his family."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" His tone was neutral but I could hear the fear behind it. I doubt Cheko could but knowing him as well as I do, I know when he's putting on a tough act.

"Let's ask Mr. Hill." The phone started ringing and I waited anxiously because I kept wondering what Dad was planning that I didn't know about. It rang but there was no answer. Cheko called again and like the first time he didn't pick up.

"He is still sick." He had just gotten the cure and nothing had changed much, for a matter of fact he was sicker than before and out of the country.

"How do I contact him?"