Chapter 54

Rhys pov:

Rhys pov:

"I'm scared." I admitted as Kaisen went through my closet. We'd gone shopping for each other and my closet was a color bomb. Like when color tv was first invented.

I tried peeking over his shoulder to see what he was over there putting together. I don't want to look like a kids drawing. He has good style but not my style.

"Chill out, you're going to recreate my outfits. Unless you're saying they are ugly."

"No...I'm not saying that." I tried not to frown as he turned around with a white shirt, blue bomber jacket, khaki jeans, and white shoes. "This is...color." I smiled nervously.

"Ohh you're not color blind." He said sarcastically before pushing the clothes in my hands. "Now put it on."

I fake sneezed. "I feel like you don't listen to me." I said with a whine as I fake sneezed again.

"Rhys put it on." He said so done with me.

"Turn around...I'm shy." I said but couldn't hold back the laugh.

"Shy only when we are not fucking." He scoffed while sitting down, his eyes on me.

I hummed, getting dressed. "Horny me is different from normal me." I put on my shoes but didn't tie them. "Tie my shoes."

He got up, moved towards me kneeling on one knee and rested my foot on his knee. "If it means dressing you I will because you are wearing all my outfits."

"You're next." His sense of style wasn't bad..I just prefer to dress as if I'm going to a funeral every day of my life.

He groaned. "Does my lack of enthusiasm make you happy?"

I smiled. "Yes. Come, my baby. I already have your outfit picked out." I went to my closet and grabbed a shirt with my face all over it. On the back it said 'I love my boyfriend'. I got it custom made for him. I grabbed black jeans and white air forces. I brought everything with a smile.

"So-so I get flaunted around but you groan your way into my outfit." He took the clothes from me. "I should have made you wear a 'I am a horrible boyfriend' shirt." He walked out of the closet.

"No I get to see you get dressed." I followed him. "Also I am a great boyfriend."

"Who doesn't enjoy what I pick out for him." He undressed completely and remained in just his underwear before putting on just the shirt. "I look cute right now."

"You look like mine. That alone is sexy." I said, openly checking him out.

"I know." He looked in the mirror. "I look owned. Bitch you're possessive and I have just realised that right now." He turned to me. "Is this what you're gonna be doing this entire dress up?"

"What? No. I also have a hoodie with my name on it. Nothing too crazy."

He turned to me. "Not to burst your bubble but I believe you're a tad bit crazy. Please don't kill me." He pretended to be scared.