Chapter 58

Rhys pov:

Rhys pov:

It's been two days since Kaisen showed up at my house to give me his bracelet back and tell me he was sleeping with Lina. I expected it, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt.

I wouldn't be surprised if he fucked her on the first night. He wanted her because she wanted him. I had to remove myself from the equation. The longer I stay the more I'd get hurt.

Everything hurts right now and I don't have the energy to keep arguing and fighting about her. He likes the attention he gets from her so he can get attention from solely her. I'm done.

The night I left I found the guy and ended up killing him for putting his hands on my boyfriend. Something clicked during that time though. I had found where Lina was and was on my way to kill her but then thought if not Lina then it'll be someone else.

Sooner or later someone else is going to catch his eye and want him and he's going to like it so why not just let him have Lina? I ended up kidnapping her if she wants him so bad and he likes her attention so much then they can just have each other.

I was blasting music in my home when I got a call. I checked the caller id and it was Kaisen calling. I scoffed and continued listening to House Party by Sam Hunt.

He called three times before I finally answered. I didn't say anything, just listened. I didn't have anything to say to him.

"Rhys...you answered can I come and see you?" He spoke in a rushed strained voice. "I just want to apologize and see -you..."

"I'll be home to get my computer today." I didn't specify what time. If he wants to wait he can, if he doesn't I don't care....least that's what's I'm telling myself.

"I'll be there." I hung up without another word

I played music but instead of drowning out my thoughts it amplified them. I hated how every song I listened to reminded me of Kaisen. He has ruined my mind with his stupid ass phone call about his fake ass apology.

I grabbed my keys and drove to my house where Kaisen may or may not have been staying. It took an hour but I used my code to get in and headed to my game room where my computer was. It had a flash drive in it that I needed. I could easily replace the computer, but not that flash.

Footsteps made me stop turning around to find a messy Kaisen looking at me with tears already in his eyes. He walked closer and swallowed heavily. "I-" he shut his eyes tight. "I have learned that I let my pride and self-absorption get in the way of...this- of.." he gets even closer. "I ruined us, I didn't listen and I- I thought it was fun and didn't put into consideration how you felt." He was now closer than before. "I didn't sleep with her when I said that I- I still thought I was not wrong but I am and-"

"I can't forget us." He sniffed. "I can't and-"

"Where is Lina?" I found myself asking the question I wasn't sure I wanted to know.