Epilogue

Rhys pov:

Rhys pov:

8 years later

I was in a meeting with some of the most powerful mobsters in the world, yet I didn't listen to a word they said. My eyes were on Kaisen and his bad attempt at a poker face.

I was sitting across from him but I still managed to tease him and bring him back to his blushing state. He cleared his throat every two minutes, trying to stay composed. I know as soon as we get out of this meeting he will be all over me.

I smirked as he played with his ring, a habit he picked up since the day I gave him the promise ring. As promised the promise ring turned into an engagement ring two years later. That same year the engagement ring became the wedding.

Kaisen was the one to propose and it was the greatest thing ever. He set up a date at the race track. I drove there in my Lightening McQueen car, expecting him to show up in my Doc Hudson car. Instead, he showed up in a fucking Jackson Storm car. I could've died there.

We raced a few times and ironically he won all of them. I then demanded to drive the Jackson storm car which he of course had no problem with. I wasn't expecting to turn to him and see him down on one knee with a black ring in a black velvet box.

I was completely taken aback and ended up crying on the spot. I jumped in his arms, causing him to fall back onto the dirt. He laughed but just held me as I cried in his shoulder of happiness. It took another thirty minutes of incoherent talking and tears before I test drove the car he bought for me.

We've been married for six years now and I couldn't be happier with my husband by my side. After his dad died five years ago we merged the mafias and have been running it as one.

After a long debate, which definitely delayed our wedding a few weeks, we decided to hyphen our names. We are now Rhys and Kaisen Delano Hill.

I stood up and sat next to my husband. Everyone watched my sudden movements but I didn't care. I sat next to him and put my hand on his thigh, slowly inching closer and closer to his dick.

I was only teasing. I have no intentions on helping him out...not now at least. Over the past few years I've noticed if I tease him in public the second we're alone I immediately get pinned against something and kissed senselessly. It always leads to something more but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the way it starts.

I made eye contact with Ian Stewart. I hate him but he runs the Stewart family so I have no choice but to work with him. "The Germans have to be stopped. I'm losing business because they keep stealing our shipments."

"Maybe you should keep a better eye on your shit. Better yet if you didn't gamble what little money you do have you wouldn't be losing business as fast as you are. The Germans aren't that strong." I scoffed.

Kaisen turned to me with a look that said 'keep your mouth shut' he even went ahead and pinched my thigh before sighing. "What my husband meant is we can buy you out and fix your relationship with the Germans. What do you say?"