Chapter 57

Kaisen's pov:

Kaisen's pov:

I waited for him, for hours and hours, and tried calling his phone but he would turn it off every single time I guess trying to show me 'I see it but I won't pick up'. I landed back on the bed with a heavy sigh. Again with Lina when things were great again.

I sat up and called Jay. "Yes Kaisen?" Why did he say it so professionally? He always gets weird.

"Where is Lina?"

"The thing is, she got stolen." I frowned, Oh my god.

"Thank you for telling me." When it was late, I had to call him to get the information. I called Rhys once again. "Rhys baby, did you take Lina?" I paused hoping he would pick up anytime now. "What are you gonna do with her?" Before I could end it the front door opened.

I ran out of the bedroom to find Rhys with Lina. She looked fine, not harmed at all. I sighed in relief and then glanced at Rhys. "Rhys what is this?"

He pushed her into my arms. "Kiss her."

I held her when she stumbled. "What?" I glanced at Lina. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. What is going on?" I didn't know either. I put her to the side and walked over to Rhys.

"Let's go talk."

"Kiss her Kaisen." He said with annoyance.

"I am not kissing her." I was not even the least interested in kissing her at all. "I'm gonna get her out of the country, you're never gonna see her again."

"No need. Go love her and be happy with her. I've talked to her and she said she wants you. Love each other." He said with a smile before leaving. I was going to follow him but I had a feeling it would lead to another argument because he had completely lost it at this point.

I slowly walked into the kitchen and picked up a bottle of vodka. I took three consecutive shots. "Lina go home." I said without looking at her but instead of leaving she approached me.

"Your boyfriend has just given you permission to kiss me. Don't you want to?" She took my shot from my hand and drowned it. "He seems to think you still love me, do you?" I looked at her closely.

"I don't." She pulled me lower and attached our lips, right before she could deepen it I pushed her away. "Don't give me a reason to kill you. These lips only kiss one person now get the fuck out before I fucking shoot you."

"Shoot me then Kaisen." She licked her lips as she started undressing. "Or fuck me."

"I will do neither of those things." I didn't even spare her a glance. She is not the person I yearned to see naked. "You used to be a friend, let's not end it horribly, okay?" I picked up her clothes handing them to her. "And it's disrespectful you would think I am a cheater." I would rather get shot a hundred times but never touch anyone when in a relationship even if things are not going well.