Untitled Part 215

As we all know, there are 365 acupoints in the human body. When an ordinary warrior reaches the realm of Bahuang Venerable, he can penetrate all the acupoints all over the body and reach the limit of Bahuang.

After comprehending a hint of the secret of the law, you can step into the realm of the Cave Heaven King!

certainly.

This is the transformation of ordinary warriors. Real geniuses will enter through other methods. In this way, the foundation will be deeper, just like when Chu Mo entered the realm of the Eight Desolations Venerable, he used Qingyun Yuanli to forge the body in the secret technique. The recorded meridian oscillation method.

certainly.

This does not mean that acupuncture points are inferior to meridians.

Actually.

The human body is like the universe, and the 365 acupoints are like the stars in the sky, containing infinite mysterious energy.

The Taishang Divine Aperture Sutra is to excavate the treasures in the warrior's body through practice, temper the acupoints, and open up the acupoints into small Dantians, thereby increasing the storage capacity of the energy in the warrior's body.

"this......"

"This Taishangshen Acupoint Meridian can actually transform the acupoints in the human body into Dantian that stores vitality?"

Looking at the description in the jade book, Chu Mo couldn't help but show a look of shock on his face.

To know.

There is only one dantian in each warrior's body, and it is also the most important existence.

Once the Dantian is destroyed, the foundation of the warrior will also be destroyed. Unless there are treasures from heaven and earth to make up for it, there will never be any possibility of further progress in this life.

The total amount of vitality contained in the Dantian is roughly the same for many warriors.

Perhaps there are some techniques that can make the Dantian larger and tougher, and the amount of energy contained in it will also be increased accordingly, but in the end it will not increase too much.

But it's different after practicing the Taishangshenqiao Sutra!

It can turn the 365 acupoints in a person's body into miniature Dantians!

Perhaps the energy contained in a single acupuncture point is not as good as the real Dantian, but when 365 acupoints are superimposed, the increase in energy is extremely considerable!

"No wonder during the previous competition, I could feel that the Yuan Power in Zhou Yun's body was extremely deep, as deep as the sea. It turned out that he had practiced such martial arts!"

"It is indeed a transcendental skill, it is simply a creation that conquers the world!"

Chu Mo was amazed in his heart.

Subsequently.

He immediately started practicing.

As a transcendent skill, the Taishang Divine Aperture Sutra is naturally extremely difficult to practice. It requires continuous stimulation of the acupoints with the vitality of heaven and earth, and continuous development of them. Eventually, a warrior similar to the Cave Heaven King realm will be formed, and the acupoints will be inscribed in the body. The process of emerging from the micro cave.

If you want to do this, not only is the risk very high, but a little carelessness will cause the acupoints to collapse and damage the foundation.

Moreover, relying on Yuan Li to open up the acupoint space out of thin air also requires an extremely long time to kill bit by bit.