Untitled Part 231

Chu Mo could feel that his sword did not achieve any merit.

And the fact was just as he guessed.

After a few breaths.

When the explosion and all the shock waves dissipated, the scene in the field was completely revealed in front of Chu Mo.

Although he had already guessed it, when he saw it with his own eyes, his expression suddenly changed.

Look up.

They saw that his sword, although it was completely cut down, did not fall on Zhou Yong's body. Instead, it was blocked by a fiery red light shield.

At this moment, the light shield protected Zhou Yong's whole body. Facing the terrifying power contained in this knife, the light shield had large ripples, but it was very stable and showed no signs of breaking.

"Chu Mo!"

"This is the most precious treasure of my Zhou family, the Heavenly Fire Flame Dragon Bi. It is a ninth-level spiritual weapon. It integrates offense and defense. If you use defense, it will be difficult to break through even the full blow of the God of War. If you use this attack, it is enough to defeat the fire warrior." The power of warriors with attributes increases by at least ten times!"

"Even without the fire attribute talent, it can still bring about a threefold increase in strength!"

"Back then, my ancestor of the Zhou family secretly attacked other warriors in the Starry Sky Realm and obtained this treasure. Then I established the huge Zhou family in the Zhonghai Super Base, making the name of the Sky Fire Flame Dragon Bi known to everyone!"

"You, a little Bahuang Venerable, still want to break it. It is really wishful thinking!"

Zhou Yong had a ferocious look on his face and said with a big smile.

Hear this.

Chu Mo's heart suddenly sank.

Ninth level spiritual soldier!

The Autumn Killing Sword in his hand is only a seventh-level spiritual weapon, but it can already bring him a huge increase. But how can he resist a ninth-level spiritual weapon controlled by a strong God of War?

Is it possible...

Are you really going to let Zhou Yun and his son off today?

Just when Chu Mo was thinking this.

At this moment, Zhou Yong gritted his teeth and used all his strength to activate the energy and blood in his body, and then suddenly pushed forward the Heavenly Fire Flame Dragon Bi in his hand.

"Chu Mo, suffer death!"

In the roar.

The entire Starry Sky territory seemed to suddenly become hotter.

A red light filled with powerful and violent aura quickly swept out from Zhou Yong's body, spurting out from his hand like a floodgate opening.

All of a sudden.

A flame dragon with a terrifying aura roared out, its face turned and rolled ferociously, and it instantly rushed in front of Chu Mo.

Faced with such terrifying power.

Chu Mo did not hesitate and immediately used teleportation to quickly dodge.

But the flame dragon seemed to have its sights on Chu Mo, so no matter how he dodged, the flame dragon kept following him like a tarsal maggot.

"This flame dragon can actually lock the Qi mechanism!"

Chu Mo's heart sank.

He knew that he had to defeat it.