Untitled Part 260

"The secret realm and treasures are at the bottom of this thunder pool. Let's all go there now!"

The young master of Ziyun Sect ordered.

However.

All the warriors recruited from outside were looking at Lei Chi at this moment, with a look of hesitation on their faces.

The thunder pool is made of extremely pure liquefied thunder, which contains extremely violent power. With their strength, if they enter it, anyone who is not careful will be injured.

Not to mention that a very powerful thunder beast may appear in the thunder pool, which is a fatal threat.

Naturally they didn't dare to go down.

See this scene.

"What? Are you unwilling?"

The young master of Ziyun Sect snorted coldly, and huge pressure immediately swept over him.

The several war gods around him also paid attention to it, and the threat contained in it was almost as thick as the substance.

As a last resort.

These external warriors could only look at each other one after another, and then entered the thunder pool helplessly - there was only a possibility of death if they entered the thunder pool, but if they did not go in, they would definitely die.

"It seems that we are about to reach our destination, and these warriors from Ziyun Sect are about to meet us!"

Chu Mo saw all this and thought to himself.

However, he did not have any worries. Instead, he was looking forward to the land of opportunity he was about to arrive at.

Thinking like this.

Chu Mo followed the others into the thunder pool.

In an instant.

The surrounding thunder and lightning power changed with a rumble.

Although the previous thunder and lightning power was violent, it was relatively thin in quality and could only put some pressure on the king-level warriors. However, at this time, in the liquefied thunder pool, the thunder and lightning power contained in it suddenly became It was extremely majestic, at least more than dozens of times stronger.

As soon as everyone entered, they felt strong pressure.

Boom!

Thunder and lightning flashed continuously, converging in the sky above the thunder pool. The sound waves formed were enough to shake the souls of king-level warriors away. Even the God of War had to devote part of his strength and mind to resist the invasion of thunder. .