Untitled Part 322

After leaving the secret realm, everyone carefully searched the cave again, completely collecting all the treasures and treasures of the cave clan, and then began the final step of the encirclement and suppression operation——

Divide the spoils!

Nominally, the resources are equally divided.

As a group with a heritage of tens of thousands of years, the Digu Cave people are definitely very rich in resources.

After everyone harvested, they got almost a mountain of various resources. Even if all the people present were divided, everyone would still get an extremely rich treasure.

As Chu Mo who killed the ancestor of the cave, he was naturally the first to achieve this operation, and he also obtained the most treasure resources. There are more than ten books on legendary martial arts, including knives, swords, body skills, etc. item.

These martial arts alone are enough to create a top power.

also.

There are also all kinds of precious spiritual grasses and flowers, many of which are rare treasures with quality that are tens of thousands of years old or even tens of thousands of years old. There are also two ninth-level spiritual weapons.

Finally, there is a large amount of Yuan Stone and ferocious beast blood.

Taken together, the value of these resources is close to two billion high-grade yuan stones.

Although it was less than the treasures Chu Mo got from the cave ancestor, it was still an extremely rich harvest.

There are also many treasures shared by others.

Several peak war gods have obtained treasures worth approximately 700 to 800 million high-grade Yuan Stones.

And all the nine-star war gods were allocated resources ranging from tens of millions to one to two hundred million high-grade Yuan Stones.

This kind of resource is extremely rich no matter who it is, so the God of War warriors who received the treasure are all smiling and feeling extremely happy.

"Now that the resources have been divided, let's go our separate ways. When the teleportation array is built in the future, we can meet frequently!"

Dongyang God of War said with a smile.

Everyone naturally nodded.

Everyone got a lot of supplies, and some couldn't wait to go back and sort out the harvest, so as to turn these resources into strength.

"Then everyone, I'll take my leave now!"

"Farewell!"

"Luo Tian War God, goodbye!"

All the warriors of the God of War said goodbye one after another, and then turned into a stream of light and left here.

Chu Mo, Ningshuang War God and several warriors from the Zhonghai Super Base watched them. They did not look back until all the War God warriors who came from other places disappeared at the end of the sky.

"Let's go, it's time for us to go back!"

Ningshuang War God said softly.

Chu Mo nodded.

Then it turned into a stream of light and took everyone flying towards Zhonghai.

...

China Shipping Super Base.

When Chu Mo and his party came back, the news about the annihilation of the cave cave people had spread loudly in the base. For a time, countless human warriors and ordinary people were very happy.