Untitled Part 329

There is no doubt about the strength of Tianshen Pavilion. Not only is it the most powerful chamber of commerce in the entire galaxy, at least it is definitely among the first-rate in the entire Silver Blue Star.

As for a high-profile auction held by such a large chamber of commerce, there is no need to think too much about the quality of the treasures presented in it. It must be extraordinary.

In this situation.

If you participate, you will definitely gain something.

only......

Chu Mo thought that he would have to go to three mining stars to collect Yuanshi veins, and in addition to improving his talent, he might not be able to make it in time.

After thinking about it, Chu Mo still said: "Let's take a look. If there is enough time, then I will participate!"

He didn't mean what he said.

"We're looking forward to your arrival!"

The chief said respectfully with a smile on his face.

...

Leave Tianshen Pavilion.

Chu Mo went offline directly, and then took the teleportation array directly to the space port outside the Silver Blue Main Star, preparing to take the spaceship flight to his three mineral stars. When he came to the public spaceship, he first checked the spaceship flight to see if it was close. The route around the mineral star.

Fortunately.

The three mineral stars purchased by Chu Mo happened to be near the navigation route of a spaceship. Fortunately, this spaceship would set sail in two days.

"Then I'll come back in two days!"

Chu Mo paid the spaceship fee and then said to the staff.

Leave the spaceport.

Chu Mo returned to Silver Blue Star and waited for its arrival in two days.

Chu Mo did not waste the past two days. Instead, he made a special trip to the relevant department of Silver Blue Star to purchase the life planet, preparing to inquire about the qualifications for purchasing the life planet.

The answer I got was not a good one.

According to the official reply, if you want to buy a living planet, you need to reach at least the demigod level to be eligible, and you also need to register with the relevant department, and you cannot buy the designated planet, but the relevant department of Silver Blue Star. Sold randomly.

In simple terms.

It's like a lottery.