Untitled Part 263

Lei Gang Glazed Flower!

An ultimate treasure that can enhance your lightning attribute talent!

To the outside world, any one of them would be enough to make countless warriors go crazy for it, and even the peak god of war would be tempted to snatch it away.

But at this moment.

But a dozen or so plants appeared in front of him, waiting for him to pick them.

Holding back his excitement, Chu Mo took a deep breath, his figure flashed directly to the sky above the thunder pond, and he immediately stretched out his hand to pick.

But who knew it would be at this moment.

"Snapped!"

A whistling sound suddenly sounded, and then a black light was seen, like a long whip, lashing towards Chu Mo.

Its speed is so fast that almost no one can react.

But Chu Mo seemed to have expected it. The moment the black light just appeared, his figure suddenly flashed and disappeared.

Not a single blow was successful.

The black light seemed a little stunned. After reacting immediately, it wanted to turn around and continue attacking Chu Mo.

but......

"I've been waiting for you!"

Chu Mo suddenly unsheathed his sword and struck it on the black light. He only heard a 'clang' sound, and with the sound of gold and iron clashing, a huge force came from the sword, causing Chu Mo's body to shake, and he was thrown into the air. Take a few steps back.

As for the black light, it flew out directly and hit the ground.

It wasn't until this moment that Chu Mo saw it clearly.

This black light turned out to be a long snake that was completely black but had a hint of purple.

"Hiss!"

The long snake exuded a powerful aura and was at least an eighth-level ferocious beast. It fell to the ground and grinned at Chu Mo.

But there was still a hint of fear in those cold eyes.

He was already an eighth-level ferocious beast with a strong intelligence. He had been lurking in the thunder pool before, and he could clearly sense how the man in front of him killed several other terrifying warriors cleanly.

Such strength makes it feel fearful.

If it is somewhere else.

It will definitely hide and not come into contact with this warrior, but now the opponent wants to pick the Lei Gang Glazed Flower that he has guarded for a long time. This is something it cannot tolerate, so it takes the risk and wants to attack.

But who knows, the other party will notice it.

"How did you find me?"

A low and hoarse voice came from the black snake's body.

"Every treasure of heaven and earth must be guarded by ferocious beasts... Is it difficult to find you?"

Chu Mo said with a smile.

Since he started practicing, he has acquired countless treasures from heaven and earth. Naturally, he has a lot of experience. How could he pick them without precautions?

not to mention......

His spatial awareness is always on.

When he first arrived here, he could clearly sense that there was a biological aura lurking at the bottom of the thunder pool.