Untitled Part 258

"Chu Keqing, are you really leaving so soon? Why don't you stay for a few more days? Yuanshan City also has many specialties that are very good."

The next morning.

When Chu Mo said goodbye, Qian Heng immediately asked to stay.

"Master Qian, I have important matters to attend to. This visit has already taken a lot of time. Now that the Qian family is safe, I won't stay any longer and will take my leave."

Chu Mo said directly.

"In that case, I won't force you any more!"

"If Chu Keqing passes by nearby in the future, he must come to Qian's house as a guest."

Qian Heng said.

"must."

Chu Mo nodded, then turned and left, turning into a stream of light and flying into the sky, and then quickly disappeared in front of people.

In situ.

Qian Heng still led a group of elders to look at the direction where Chu Mo disappeared.

After a long time, he came back to his senses.

"Chu Keqing, you are really carefree and carefree. You can be said to be a fairy-like figure on land!"

He said with emotion.

And at the same time.

Qian Heng suddenly had a thought in his mind - after this farewell, maybe he would never have the chance to see Chu Mo again in this life.

This made him feel sad for a while.

But he soon became relieved.

Chu Mo is a real dragon who stands high and will definitely reach the top in the future, but he is just an ordinary warrior. Being able to have such a relationship with Mr. Chu is already a blessing that ordinary people cannot hope for.

"Let's go."

Qian Heng turned around and said loudly: "Go back and discuss the matter of my Qian family's business development."

...

Mid-air.

Chu Mo was flying quickly towards the secret realm.

According to Qian Heng, the secret place is in an underground canyon deep in the mountains, about five hundred thousand miles away.