Untitled Part 274

Shuguang Community, 0264 villas.

Chu Mo went straight back here and did not see Chen Xiwei. Instead, Tianpeng rushed over excitedly.

"Master, you are finally back!"

It excitedly approached Chu Mo and said happily.

After not seeing each other for several months, Chu Mo could clearly feel that Tianpeng's strength was getting stronger and stronger, and there was even a faint aura of wildness, which made people feel a little scared unconsciously.

See this scene.

Chu Mo was stunned for a moment, then he came to his senses and asked, "Tianpeng, has your bloodline evolved?"

"yes."

Tianpeng said: "Last time, Master, you gave me a drop of the blood of the Golden-winged Dapeng. Taking this opportunity, I not only purified my bloodline, but also awakened the bloodline talents of the Golden-winged Dapeng clan. Both strength and speed are stronger than before!"

It had an excited look on its face and said quite proudly.

In fact.

Tianpeng does have the qualifications to be proud of himself.

Its cultivation has reached the seventh level, and the aura on its body is far deeper than that of ordinary seventh-level ferocious beasts.

With such a powerful foundation, coupled with the terrifying flying speed of the Golden-winged Dapeng clan, even ordinary eighth-level ferocious beasts may not be able to catch up with him.

"good."

Chu Mo also showed a smile, sincerely happy for it.

The master and the pet chatted like this for a while.

Later, Chu Mo asked: "By the way, Tianpeng, do you know where Xi Wei went?"

"The mistress has gone to the far north!"

Tianpeng said.

"The Far North? What is she doing there?"

Chu Mo was a little surprised.

He has heard the name of the Far North. It is the northernmost place on Blue Star. It is extremely far away from the Zhonghai Super Base. It is covered by ice and snow all year round and there is no human habitation. Even ferocious beasts are extremely rare. It can be called a place of life. restricted area.

Tianpeng explained: "According to the mistress, she is going to the far north to receive an inheritance, and she will go with her master Ningshuang War God. It will take about three months... Calculating the time, it should not be over. I'll be back in a month."

After hearing this, Chu Mo suddenly realized.

Chen Xiwei has the talent of frost attribute, so he would receive a similar inheritance when traveling to the far north, and since he is accompanied by the Frost God of War, there should be no problem in terms of safety.

Thinking this way, he felt relieved.

"She will be back in a month, so let's take advantage of this time to arrange the wedding arrangements first!"

Chu Mo thought secretly.

His wedding to Chen Xiwei naturally had to be planned in a big way.

It's just that Chu Mo didn't know much about this. After thinking about it, he planned to ask other people.

Open the bracelet.

"Didi!"

Suddenly, a series of prompts sounded one after another. After a closer look, it was found that the messages from warriors such as Wei Jiang and Yang Xiao were to Chu Mo. Most of them were daily greetings.