Untitled Part 291

in the hall.

Chu Mo successfully met the Light Dragon God of War.

His appearance was that of a majestic middle-aged man, with a strong aura, as deep as an abyss, giving Chu Mo the same feeling as Qingcang War God.

"A nine-star war god!"

Chu Mo thought secretly.

Then he bowed and said respectfully: "I have seen the Light Dragon God of War!"

"Little friend Chu Mo, there is no need to be so polite. You can single-handedly kill the Sea Dragon Emperor, who is as good as the Eight-Star God of War. Although you are not yet at the level of the God of War, you are still strong enough to be on par with my peers. If you don't mind, just call me Call me Brother Zhao!"

The Light Dragon God of War said warmly.

He is known as the God of War of Light Dragon, and his real name is Zhao. He is the ancestor of the top power in a super base, and he has always been sitting here.

"That being the case... I would be disrespectful to you. Chu Mo has met Brother Zhao!"

Chu Mo said respectfully.

"So good!"

The Light Dragon God of War nodded with satisfaction, feeling extremely happy.

Can he be unhappy?

Chu Mo is now only at the king level and can kill ferocious beasts comparable to the eight-star war god. In the future, he can definitely enter the war god level and even have a high chance of becoming the peak war god. At that time, I am afraid he will still need to rely on Chu Mo. Naturally, he will have to rely on Chu Mo. Make friends with Chu Mo.

Naturally, the aloofness of the God of War warrior cannot be used on Chu Mo.

The two of them sat down separately, and a warrior served them refreshments.

"May I ask Guang...Brother Zhao, why are you looking for me today?"

Chu Mo asked curiously.

"It's because of the Temple of War!"

Light Dragon War God said.

"War Temple? What is this?"

Chu Mo frowned.

He only knew about the God of War Tower and the God of War Palace, but he had never heard of the God of War Temple.

"The Temple of War is the top secret of our human warriors!"