Untitled Part 292

Time flies, and half a month has passed in the blink of an eye.

During this period of time, Chu Mo had swallowed and refined hundreds of purple gold creation pills. With the help of the pills, Chu Mo's practice of the Dragon Elephant Immortality Sutra was progressing rapidly.

According to Chu Mo's estimate.

He has now advanced to the mid-to-late third level, and it is estimated that it will only take up to two months to successfully cultivate to the fourth level.

This speculation made Chu Mo very happy.

As a result, I became more inspired in cultivation, completely immersed in it, and couldn't extricate myself.

but.

Just after he continued to practice for another month, he had to stop the retreat.

Because the Purple Gold Creation Pill has been exhausted!

Originally, he got more than 400 purple gold creation pills from King Qu Dan, which he thought would be enough to advance the Dragon Elephant Immortality Sutra to the fourth level, but he still underestimated the difficulty of this technique.

Four hundred pills only allowed the Dragon Elephant Immortal Sutra to reach the third level of peak cultivation. There is still a long way to go before taking the final step.

"Mistake!"

Chu Mo frowned.

Now that all the elixirs have been consumed, if he wants to continue practicing, he must continue to refine the elixirs, but he does not have all the medicinal materials for refining the Purple Gold Good Fortune elixir.

In other words, even if it is refined now, there is no such condition.

"Go to Zhenwu Pavilion first and see if you can gather all the medicinal materials!"

Chu Mo decided.

Zhenwu Pavilion.

Chu Mo stepped in.

A young and beautiful clerk came over and said with a sweet smile: "Welcome, Master Warrior, what do you need? Our Zhenwu Pavilion is the largest store in Zhonghai Super Base. No matter what you want, you can find it at Found it here!"

"I need to buy a lot of treasures, please show me the list of items!"

Chu Mo said without hesitation.

Hear the words.

The pretty female clerk's eyes suddenly lit up. Knowing that an important customer was coming to the door, she immediately took out a one-foot-sized display screen similar to a tablet computer without much hesitation.

Chu Mo directly moved to the column of heavenly materials and earthly treasures.

"This, this, and this, I want them all!"

"I also want as much Mo Shuang Zhi, Jackdaw Xuan Pian, and Jue Chen Water!"

Chu Mo placed orders one by one and swept away all the medicinal materials needed for the Zijin Good Fortune Pill recipe.

The female clerk next to her saw Chu Mo wave her hand, and in the blink of an eye, there were hundreds of billions of supplies. Her eyes brightened, and her breathing suddenly became rapid. The more supplies Chu Mo bought, the more she sold as a salesperson. The more commissions you can get.

Although the commission ratio is very low.

But with such a huge value, the commission she can get is also a huge amount of income.