Untitled Part 344

As the words fell.

The True Sun Supreme Prince flew in front of Chu Mo, his energy, blood, and energy rising all over his body, blooming like the scorching sun. He was obviously preparing to make a final desperate blow and explode into his final glory.

"Well, Wu Yinfan, I thought you had lost your ambition for so many years, but I never imagined that you could still be as proud as you are now. I am impressed by this!"

At this time.

The Supreme Elder of the Yuhua Sect also spoke.

"Although I haven't left the country for many years, I was once at the border of the human race, fighting with foreign races for thousands of years. Although the blood in my heart is immersed, it has not completely cooled down!" The Supreme Elder of the True Sun Holy Land said with a cold snort.

"good!"

The Supreme Leader of the Yuhua Sect yelled, and then laughed loudly: "Such a thing can't let you stand out all by yourself. Although I have never been to fight with foreign races outside the territory, but we are both human beings, how can we be content to be second to others?" !"

The words fell.

I saw that he also flew to the side of the True Yang Taishang, and the energy and blood in his body were surging endlessly. All his energy was surging, and his many talents were operating to the extreme. The golden divine power spread all over his body, standing like a sacred mountain that suppressed eternity in the galaxy.

obviously.

He also wanted to be like the Supreme Elder of True Sun Holy Land, who wanted to use his last life to shine brightly and give Chu Mo a chance to escape.

As for the old woman in the Saintess Pavilion, she did not speak.

But he also came to the side of the two Supreme Elders and answered with his own actions.

The actions of the three gods immediately made all the warriors present feel excited.

"How can such a thing happen without me?!"

"Both seniors are willing to die, so what does this life mean to me?!"

"If you can give me, the genius of the human race, a chance to live, I will die if I die!"

"Let's go together!"

"So what if the God King is just like that? So what if I can crush the galaxy with my wave of my hand? Even though I am only a true god, I still dare to swing my sword at the God King!"

"That's right! Even if you die and go through reincarnation, you will have bragging rights!"

One by one true gods and warriors agreed, and then flew in front of Chu Mo, their energy, blood and energy rising, vowing to fight to the death.

The war has not yet broken out, but tragic emotions are already stirring in this galaxy.

"I have to say, this scene is really touching!"

Seeing this scene, the God King of the Feathered Human Race could not help but speak. He seemed to sigh and said with emotion: "I used to never understand. It was obvious that your human race was just a weak race at the beginning, but how could you be able to survive in less than a million years?" In just a short period of time, he has established a foothold in this galaxy, so why did he first become weak and then surpass us during the more than 100,000 years of fighting with our feathered people!"

"Now...I finally understand!"

He looked deeply at these people, with admiration in his expression.

The powerful strength gave him a long life. In the past countless years of life, he had seen the demise of countless races and the rise of countless races, but he had never been as heroic as the human race now.