Untitled Part 293

"You actually saw it right away... I still wanted to keep it a secret, it's so boring!"

Chen Xi grimaced slightly, feeling a little frustrated.

"Okay, you still want to deceive your husband, right?"

Chu Mo laughed loudly, rubbed Xi Wei's head, and messed up her silky hair.

The two of them chatted for a while and whispered some more.

At this time, Chu Mo suddenly remembered that the Human Race Genius League would be held soon, so he asked her if she wanted to go and see it together.

"Okay, it just so happens that I've been having a lot of trouble practicing recently, so I can relax!"

Chen Xiwei agreed without hesitation.

"Then we'll go together in two days."

Chu Mo said with a smile.

In the following time, Chu Mo simply stopped practicing, and instead wandered around Zhonghai Super Base with Chen Xiwei, looking around at the scenery, shopping, and experiencing ordinary people's lives.

It is worth mentioning that.

As time went by, the news of the Human Race Prodigy League was also spread throughout the Zhonghai Super Base. Many warriors talked about it during the gathering and discussed which warriors they had in the Zhonghai Super Base this time. Participate, and what kind of names can you win?

"I don't know if other geniuses from our Zhonghai Super Base will participate, but the two true disciples Ye Kuangge and Chu Mo from the God of War Palace will definitely participate!"

"I don't think so! It is said that it was reported some time ago that the King of Eternal Night, Ye Kuangge, has been practicing in seclusion, preparing to reach the realm of the God of War? The Tianjiao League only allows warriors below the God of War to participate. If Ye Kuangge really becomes a warrior of the God of War, I am afraid that he I can't participate!"

"Yes, if Ye Kuangge becomes the God of War Warrior, then he won't be able to participate!"

"I have a friend who lives in the Palace of the God of War, and I can tell you clearly that Ye Kuangge has decided to participate in the Tianjiao League... It is said that for this reason, he has deliberately suppressed the opportunity to break through, and is planning to wait until he participates to continue trying to challenge the God of War. realm!"

"Oh my god, the opportunity to break through to the God of War is just gone? If I can't break through in the future, wouldn't I regret it to death?"

"Do you think Ye Kuangge is the same as you? I am a true successor of the God of War Palace, an unparalleled genius. It is not easy to break through!"

"It's true that people have to compete with each other, and goods have to be thrown away. I think it is extremely difficult to break through to the king's realm, but others can even throw away the opportunity to break through to the God of War warrior. Is this the difference between ordinary warriors and geniuses?!"