Untitled Part 239

soon.

Chu Mo found a quite satisfactory target.

"Earth beetle!"

According to the intelligence records, this is an eighth-level low-level ferocious beast. Although it is a turtle, it has the talent of earth attributes and can turn the land into a desert wherever it passes.

The earth beetle's combat effectiveness is not high, but due to its earth attribute talent and its own bloodline magical power, its defense is very strong. Even if an ordinary God of War warrior strikes with all his strength, it will be difficult to leave any wounds on his body.

Therefore, this bounty target has been hanging here for a long time, but no one has yet completed it.

This has also led to the bounty rewards getting higher and higher, and now it has reached the point of 2,000 merit points, or 1,000 God of War points.

After seeing this information, Chu Mo immediately became interested.

Perhaps for other warriors, the earth beetle is difficult to deal with, but Chu Mo's Dayan Divine Light Secret Code has been upgraded to the third level. It is qualified to deal with such a ferocious beast with extremely high defense!

Moreover.

The attack of this ferocious beast is not high. Even if Chu Mo's Dayan Divine Light fails to exert its effect, it will not fall into a dangerous situation.

after all.

With his current strength, without the Pure Yang Immortal Killing Sword, it would still be a little difficult to deal with a ferocious beast of the God of War level.

"That's him!"

Chu Mo decided.

Hearing this, the deacon showed a hint of hesitation and couldn't help but remind: "Chu Zhenzhuan, the defense of this earth beetle is very high, I'm afraid it will be difficult to complete."

"It's okay, just leave it to me!"

Chu Mo insisted.

"Oh well."

The deacon didn't dare to say anything anymore, so he could only transfer the task to Chu Mo.

After accepting the mission, Chu Mo flew directly out of the base without any hesitation.

...

"Mogan Swamp!"

On the way, Chu Mo looked at the map and murmured to himself.

This is where the earth beetles are found.

Chu Mo didn't know much about the Mogan Swamp. He only knew that it was originally a swamp with a radius of tens of thousands of miles. However, with the arrival of the earth beetle, the swamp quickly turned into a desert.

This place is nearly twenty miles away from the Zhonghai Super Base. With Chu Mo's flight speed, it only takes an hour to arrive.

So Chu Mo looked at the information about the Earth Turtle while flying, so that he could know it well.

only.

A moment later, Chu Mo, who was flying in mid-air, suddenly felt his heart beat suddenly. At the same time, his scalp became numb instantly and goosebumps broke out all over his body.

next moment.

His spatial perception found a ray of light in the void with extremely terrifying speed, breaking through the void and shooting towards him.

This made Chu Mo's expression suddenly change. Without any hesitation, he immediately used his space talent and left the place with a teleport.

And the moment he left.