Untitled Part 318

The energy and blood all over Chu Mo's body surged again, and the Golden Crow Dharma Form behind him also shone brightly, and the clear cries of the Golden Crow could be faintly heard in the sky and the earth.

Just when Chu Mo's energy and blood boiled to the extreme, and the Golden Crow Dharma's brilliance reached its peak.

Chu Motuo raised the hand of Zhenshi Shenshan and suddenly waved it forward.

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

The space was shattered, the void collapsed, and countless turbulent currents were created only to be crushed.

The huge World-Suppressing Sacred Mountain suppressed directly from the sky, blocking the sunlight of the world. The majestic force was swept by the terrifying gravity. Before it fell, the earth began to collapse and sink.

"Run! Run! Run!"

"Run away!"

"That's too late!"

Countless ferocious beasts were even more frightened and fled even more crazily, even burning their energy and blood.

But it's a pity.

The Divine Mountain of Zhenshi has been suppressed, and the heavy pressure and gravity make it difficult for them to move, almost making it difficult for them to move.

finally.

The sacred mountain that covered the sky completely fell and suddenly hit the ground.

this moment.

All the people standing on the ground felt a majestic force being released from the ground, and countless people were directly bounced up and jumped more than ten meters high.

The ground with a radius of thousands of miles collapsed directly, and was shattered by Chu Mo's blow, sinking for dozens of miles.

Thousands of miles away, the terrifying residual force even cracked the earth, forming flat canyons that were hundreds of miles deep and tens of thousands of miles long.

The earth shattered.

Rocks collapsed.

A doomsday scene like the earth falling apart suddenly appeared in front of the world.

And this is just the aftermath.

The bodies of the ferocious beasts that were suppressed by the Three Hundred Miles Zhenshi Sacred Mountain, whether they were low-level ferocious beasts or those that had reached level seven or eight, exploded into powder, with no flesh or blood left.

The ferocious beasts within the area tens of thousands of miles around the Zhenshi Shenshan Mountain were even hit by such a terrifying counter-shock force until their bodies exploded and turned into blood mist.

Instantaneous time.

A blood-red mist floated throughout the world, and the smell of blood filled the air.

With just one blow, at least millions of ferocious beasts were killed!

Such a scene immediately shocked all the human warriors!

This.

It's just the beginning!

The Zhenshi Shenshan slowly lifted up, and then fell again.

"No no no!"

"can not be like this......"

"I don't want to die!!!"