Untitled Part 305

Looking at these words, Chu Mo was thoughtful.

Although he was very dissatisfied with the records in these texts.

But I am very interested in the 'passage to the Kingdom of God' mentioned from time to time in the book.

According to the current situation.

This passage to the Kingdom of God should be through the teleportation array engraved on the jade beads to a small secret world or other places.

but......

"How far is it from a 'god's kingdom' that requires such a complicated teleportation pattern to reach?"

"And what kind of changes happened to this sect? So that it completely disappeared from this world?"

Chu Mo murmured to himself.

Think about it.

He picked up the last book.

This book is different from the previous five books, but uses a jade album as a carrier, which contains extremely large amounts of information.

Putting his spiritual consciousness into it, the information suddenly poured into Chu Mo's mind like a sea.

After a while.

This information was completely digested by Chu Mo, and a look of sudden realization appeared on his face.

Just as Chu Mo thought.

The so-called gods here are indeed just warriors from a sect.

According to the information recorded in the jade book, this sect is called Zhenyuan Sect. It is not originally a civilization of this world, but an alien civilization, or a sect on other planets.

Due to an accident, more than ten warriors from Zhenyuan Sect came here by chance and found that although the vitality here was very rich, it did not create an orthodox martial arts system.

This made them very excited.

On a planet that has vitality and a variety of massive cultivation resources, there is no force from any party. What does this mean?

It's like a private land where they can exploit cultivation resources and recruit talented warriors!

Yes.

They immediately contacted the sect, which also attached great importance to it and sent elders to establish a teleportation array. Based on this, they began to recruit disciples.

In order to capture all warriors in their own hands, they displayed extraordinary power and promoted themselves as gods, thereby fooling the people and recruiting a large number of young warriors with outstanding talents every year.

Coupled with the rich martial arts training resources here.

The Zhenyuan Sect was originally just a low-level sect on the local planet. However, within a few hundred years, it became a top force with many outstanding warriors. At its peak, the sect had hundreds of thousands of disciples. many.

But the good times didn't last long.

This speed of development eventually aroused the fear of other sect forces. They joined forces to encircle and suppress the Zhenyuan Sect and successfully destroyed the Zhenyuan Sect.

The core disciples of the Zhenyuan Sect who stayed here could only leave in a hurry through the teleportation array and escape from this place.

Only those who were envoys of the gods were left, and they were also the outer disciples of the Zhenyuan Sect.