Untitled Part 212

In the Zhonghai Super Base, the laws are strict.

Among them, the most stringent one is that warriors are not allowed to use force in the base. Once discovered, no matter what the reason, both parties will suffer the most severe punishment.

The reason why.

It is because warriors possess extraordinary power. If they are not restrained, once they take action, they will easily affect ordinary residents, causing a large number of casualties.

But as a result, many warriors have no place to spar and compete.

The battle arena of life and death came into being.

This is a specially built arena at the Zhonghai Super Base. It is made of extremely hard meteorite iron mixed with real gold. In addition, there are countless formations engraved by the formation master. Even the powerful God of War, It is also difficult to destroy.

Therefore, many warriors would come here to compete or resolve conflicts.

As usual.

There will be many warriors coming here to fight and compete, and it also attracts many warriors to come and watch.

But today.

There are so many warriors coming here.

The area around the huge arena was almost filled with warriors, densely packed with people, including many of the Eight Desolate Venerables and even those in the Cave Heaven King Realm.

Even the powerful men at the God of War level, although they did not come in person, were secretly paying attention to it.

soon.

It's approaching noon.

Zhou Yun rushed over quickly and entered the ring directly, suspended in mid-air.

He was seen holding a dark spear, with his black hair flying, and his aura soaring into the sky, as if he could break open the sky.

Seeing this scene, all the warriors who were watching were talking about it.

"It seems that Zhou Yun is stronger!"

"I remember that when Zhou Yun broke into the Martial Arts Tower last year, he didn't have such a tyrannical momentum. It seems that he has made another breakthrough!"

"Isn't Chu Mo in danger?"

"How can it not be dangerous? Although Chu Mo is not weak in strength, he is still too young after all! And I heard that his true realm is only Bahuang Venerable. Even if he is strong, the strength of a warrior can only increase at most. Reaching a hundred times, it is still possible to deal with ordinary King Realm, or Chu Mo, but Zhou Yun is also a genius with special talents, and he is still the strength of the late King Realm. This is a qualitative leap, crushing him in terms of strength. There are too many, no matter how talented Chu Mo is, they can't make up for it!"