Untitled Part 315

The terrifying vision spread hundreds of thousands of miles around, shocking everyone, and everyone felt horrified in their hearts.

But at the same time.

There was joy in their hearts again.

Judging from the direction in which the momentum spreads, it is obviously emanating from within the Zhonghai Super Base, which means that the being who caused such a terrifying phenomenon is a human warrior!

more importantly.

Such a terrifying vision of heaven and earth is also filled with many manifestations of mysteries of laws. If they absorb it, they will definitely gain great gains!

"God bless the human race. We, Zhonghai, have just passed through the crisis, and such a strong person came out of the blue. It is really God bless the human race!"

"Perhaps there will be another invincible figure in Zhonghai!"

"I really want to know who the big shot is!"

"No matter who it is, this is the joy of our human race!"

"Stop talking, it's better to sit down and practice quickly, absorb the secrets of the law and increase your strength!"

"Yes, yes, sit down and practice!"

Although many warriors didn't know who was making the breakthrough, they were still ecstatic in their hearts. At this moment, they all sat down cross-legged, comprehending the secrets of the laws that appeared around them.

In comparison.

Qingcang God of War understood it very well.

When the strange phenomena of heaven and earth swept out, he was discussing matters with Ningshuang War God, Beidou War God, Dongyang War God and others in the meeting hall of the God of War Palace.

After sensing this breath.

Qingcang War God was stunned for a moment, then said with a smile: "It seems that after a while, Luo Tian War God will be well-deserved!"

Everyone else smiled.

Although Chu Mo had the strength of the peak God of War before, his realm was only in the King realm. In order to show respect, the human race called him the God of War, but in fact it was somewhat inconsistent with the etiquette.

Now you don't have to worry about this problem anymore.

"Let's go, we can go out now and prepare to meet Luo Tian, ​​the God of War!"

Qingcang War God smiled.

The others nodded, and then left the God of War Palace and flew towards the God of War Tower.

...

God of War Tower, inside the Spirit Gathering Formation.

Chu Mo was still frantically absorbing vitality.

Three billion high-grade Yuan Stones were quickly absorbed by him. Fortunately, Chu Mo still had 100,000 copies. At this time, he took out half of the quantity and covered it with a sea of ​​blood. Then he used all his strength to absorb the blood. the energy contained in it.

Boom!

Just when Chu Mo was about to finish absorbing the energy in the blood of these beasts, a violent shock suddenly came from Chu Mo's body.

If you look within yourself, you can see it clearly.

All the cells in Chu Mo's body suddenly trembled violently, and then starting from the heart, they began to transform one after another, first one by one, then one by one, then the internal organs, limbs, and bones, and finally the whole body, transforming together. stand up.