Untitled Part 243

In a hidden cave, Chu Mo sat cross-legged.

First, he closed his eyes and slowly adjusted his breathing. When all his energy and energy reached its peak, Chu Mo suddenly opened his eyes and let out a long breath.

"start!"

Without too much hesitation, Chu Mo directly drank a bottle of the blood of a seventh-level ferocious beast. Feeling the violent power in his body, he immediately began to mobilize his talents and practice according to the method of returning the five internal organs recorded in the Taixuan Golden Tower Divine Chapter. got up.

"Buzz!"

Along with practice.

An earthy yellow light mask suddenly appeared on Chu Mo's body.

at the same time.

In his body, the morning star earth attribute talent was also mobilized along with the method of returning the five internal organs to their origin, and headed towards the spleen along with the vitality.

With the influx of Yuanli and talent.

Almost instantly, Chu Mo felt that his organs were undergoing huge changes, and there was a faint trace of thick and steady aura.

The spleen governs earth and is one of the five internal organs. If the spleen is strong, the body will be healthy and powerful.

And once it is refined, it can be made to run endlessly, with more power and durability than before.

As the power of Yuanli and talent continued to wash away, his spleen was gradually getting stronger.

I do not know how long it has been.

He suddenly felt a shock in his body, and then he felt a surge of air pouring into the Niwan from his spleen.

Upon seeing this, Chu Mo immediately beamed with joy.

According to the records on the refining method for refining the five internal organs, this is clearly a sign that the spleen is the beginning of refining and the earthy energy is returning to its original state!

The five internal organs of the human body belong to the five elements. Now that the spleen and earth are facing the yuan, it means that the five internal organs are tempered and one of them has been introduced!

Next.

All Chu Mo needs to do is to slowly temper it, and finally fully integrate the innate power of the earth attribute into it, bringing an otherworldly transformation to the spleen.

certainly.

This is a hard work and cannot be accomplished overnight.