Untitled Part 226

After the challenge was successful, a treasure chest suddenly appeared at the end of the space.

"Is this the reward for passing the challenge?"

Chu Mo stepped forward.

Opening the treasure chest, he suddenly saw a long sword placed inside, with a faint spirituality exuding from it.

Fifth level spiritual soldier!

"not bad!"

Chu Mo nodded with satisfaction and put the long sword into his pocket.

And this time.

The space then dissipated, and the stars at the end of the Hongqiao suddenly turned into a stream of light and flew in front of Chu Mo. It turned out to be a piece of star gold the size of an egg.

Seeing this scene, Chu Mo was immediately overjoyed.

He quickly collected the star gold, looked at it carefully, and then carefully placed it in his personal space.

After doing all this, there were two paths before Chu Mo.

One is to return along Hongqiao and cancel the challenge.

The second is to keep moving forward and go to the next star.

There was no hesitation.

Chu Mo continued to move forward, heading forward.

...

Step onto the second Hongqiao.

Buzz!

My eyes changed again, and I came to a brand new space.

Hundreds of ferocious beasts are gathering here, wandering around.

"They are all bloodthirsty wolves!"

"Half of them are fifth-level beasts, and the other half are sixth-level beasts!"

Chu Mo's eyes narrowed.

Then without any hesitation, he directly activated his talent and rushed forward with the Qiu Sha Dao in hand.

Thousand Stars Sky Striker!

With a wave of the long knife, the bright sword streaked across the sky, and countless sword energy escaped and filled the entire room.

For a while, all I could hear was the sound of "puff" and "puff".

These bloodthirsty wolves of the fifth and sixth levels were killed one after another without any room for resistance.

After a few breaths, the killing sound stopped.

At the end of the room, a small vortex of essence liquid appeared out of thin air, exuding rich pure energy.

"The reward for this trial is Yuan liquid?"

Chu Mo was stunned.

Then he used the genetic energy body-building method to pull the entire vortex of energy and absorb it into his body.

boom!

The majestic energy formed a huge funnel and was directly injected into Chu Mo's limbs and bones, nourishing his body.

It is worth mentioning that.

This vortex of Yuan liquid seems to contain not only the Yuan Qi that has been concentrated to the extreme, but also some mysterious substance that Chu Mo doesn't know about. It contains extremely pure power. Once it enters the body, it makes his physical body extremely powerful. Big tempering.