Untitled Part 316

The materials and treasures used to build the city wall are extremely hard, weighing thousands or even tens of thousands of kilograms.

Ordinary martial arts disciples cannot carry it at all, and at least those who have reached the level of martial artist can move it, and they cannot last long before they need to rest. As for martial arts masters and grandmasters, although they are stronger, they are still extremely tiring if they work non-stop for a day.

It can be said that this is an extremely hard job.

But with generous reward incentives and their mutual cooperation, it didn't seem too difficult and everyone was very motivated.

This is not the only team building the city wall.

On this section of the city wall, which is only a dozen miles long, thousands of warriors are working at the same time. They heard that they can get extra rewards if they complete the repairs in advance, so everyone is very motivated. The materials that were originally piled up are now piled up. It is decreasing visibly to the naked eye.

Soon, the morning passed.

At noon.

A Yuanli RV drove over, followed by a warrior dressed as a deacon of the God of War Palace.

After arriving here, several people got out of the RV and dismantled it. It immediately became an open-air dining hall. Then they started cooking in front of everyone. The ingredients were mixed with high-grade ferocious beast meat. Some spiritual herbs were cooked on the spot.

Not long after, a burst of fragrance hit the nostrils, which made many warriors working extremely emotional.

The warriors from the God of War Palace naturally came to supervise and check whether any corners were cut in the food. While cooking, they kept looking at the quantity of ferocious beast meat and spiritual grass. When they saw that the standards were met, they nodded with satisfaction.

Soon, the meal was ready, and someone shouted: "It's time to eat!"

The warriors immediately cheered.

Although there is basically no need to eat when you are a master, this kind of food is different. It is made from the meat of at least level 6 ferocious beasts mixed with some spiritual herbs. It contains extremely rich energy. After eating it, the effect is the same as that of swallowing. It's about the same as taking a mixed-blood pill.

So they devoured it one after another, completely abandoning the airs of warriors.

A quarter of an hour later, Grandmaster Liu saw that everyone had finished eating, and waited for a while for them to digest the medicine, and then shouted: "Start work!"

Everyone stood up and continued working.

Perhaps because they were nourished by the food, they were more energetic in working in the afternoon than in the morning. Before dusk, they had finished all the materials. Later, they repeated many tests on the built city wall to confirm its sturdiness. It's not over until there are no problems.

"Everyone, please pack up and follow me to collect today's reward later!"

Grandmaster Liu shouted, and at the same time looked at the length of the city wall, feeling a little happy.

Today's construction exceeded expectations.

According to this progress, they will definitely be able to complete the repairs in advance. Not only will they be able to receive an extra reward, but they may also be able to take this opportunity to contract another section of the city wall.