Untitled Part 320

"Boom! Boom! Boom!"

As they took action, explosions continued to sound, one after another.

There were hundreds of bright golden lights across the sky above the shattered Taihua Mountains. They collided with each other, and each time they intertwined, they caused the heaven and earth to tremble.

The sky crackled and shattered.

The void was shaking and buzzing.

The earth keeps collapsing, sinking and cracking.

As the war situation continued to become more intense and escalated, the scope of the battle between the two sides expanded from a radius of more than 100,000 miles to a radius of one million miles.

From time to time, you can see bright golden lights extinguishing, as if they have burned out all the light and heat and fall from the sky.

A nine-star war god with an extraordinary status in the outside world, at the top of the warriors, but at this time, he kept falling like dumplings.

"Kill, kill, kill!!!"

"Avenge the 35 million compatriots, avenge the infinite God of War!"

"Kill these traitors without leaving a single one behind!"

The human warriors were high-spirited and filled with arrogance, roaring angrily while killing the cavemen.

On the other hand, the cave cavemen faced the attacks of the ten peak war gods of the human race, plus the attacks of dozens of nine-star war gods. They continued to retreat. Warriors fell one after another, and more than ten nine-star war gods were killed and injured in the blink of an eye. Dozens of ordinary war gods have fallen. Except for a small number who were deliberately attacked and killed by the nine-star war gods of the human race, most of them were involved in the aftermath of the battle between the peak war gods and died.

And those ordinary cavemen suffered countless casualties, almost immeasurable.

It can be said that the cavemen at this time were extremely miserable.

But on the human side, there have been no casualties so far.

"Ah ah ah ah ah!!!"

Maura's eyes were filled with jealousy.

Although from the beginning of the battle to now, he has been pressed and beaten by the Demon-Subduing God of War. He is already scarred, golden blood is all over his body, and his breath has begun to drop, but the anger in his chest has soared even more.

These are all the elites of their underground clan!