Untitled Part 275

the other side.

Chu Mo still didn't know that Jiang Yueyao was excited again. At this moment, he had contacted Yang Xiao and asked him to help find a place to hold the wedding.

After learning about this, Yang Xiao agreed without any hesitation.

This is a wedding for Chu Zhenchuan. If you really want to do it well, will your relationship with Chu Zhenchuan get closer soon?

Yang Xiao made up his mind to handle it well and never allow any mistakes.

And Chu Mo was also in a good mood.

Go upstairs and prepare to check out what you have gained in the sanctuary.

As a result, as soon as I entered, I happened to see Li Youwei and Li Xuanji resting. After seeing Chu Mo, they immediately came to say hello excitedly.

Such a long time passed.

Li Youwei's strength has skyrocketed again, and now she has actually reached the peak realm of the Eight Desolations, and is only one step away from breaking through to the Cave Heaven King realm.

In comparison, Li Xuanji's growth rate was even more terrifying.

It has only been less than a year since he was able to practice.

But now he has cultivated to the realm of Sifang General, and he broke through half a month ago. In this half month, his realm has reached the peak of Sifang General in the early stage, and he will soon be able to reach the Sifang General level. The town will be in the middle period.

Even Chu Mo couldn't help but be shocked when he saw such a terrifying cultivation speed.

"With such a terrifying cultivation speed, if someone else were to be their master, they would probably surpass them soon!"

"Even if I don't work hard, I will be overtaken soon!"

Chu Mo thought secretly.

As a master, how can he be surpassed by his disciples in cultivation?

He made up his mind to concentrate on training after marrying Chen Xiwei, striving to reach the realm of the God of War as soon as possible.

Subsequently.

Chu Mo chatted with the two apprentices for a few more words and answered some questions about their cultivation. A few hours passed quickly.

At this time.

Chu Mo suddenly thought of something and took out two treasures from his pocket.

"My master accidentally obtained two ninth-level spiritual weapons. One is called the Thunder Gathering Pearl, and the other is called the Heavenly Fire Flame Dragon Bi. You two can choose one of them and use it as a protective treasure!"

Chu Mo said.

"Two ninth-level spiritual weapons?"

Hearing this, Li Youwei and Li Xuanji were stunned.

They have been practicing for so long, and they have all gone out to buy training resources themselves, so they naturally know how precious spiritual weapons are - even eighth-level spiritual weapons can be sold for a terrifying astronomical figure at the Zhonghai Super Base.

And now.

But two ninth-level spiritual soldiers appeared. How terrifying must this be?

"Master, this is too precious, we can't have it!"

Li Youwei and Li Xuanji both shook their heads and refused.

"You are my master's disciples, and we are very close to each other. Is there anything you can't ask for... Take it. This is my master's gift to you. These treasures are useless to me anyway!" Chu Mo said.