Untitled Part 296

"What's wrong?"

Chu Mo asked curiously.

"Master sent me a message and asked me to go to her place. In addition...Master also asked me to take you there with me!"

Take me there with you?

Chu Mo looked puzzled.

Although Chen Xiwei is a disciple of Ningshuang War God, he has no interaction with Ningshuang War God.

But Ningshuang War God now lets him go too. What does this mean?

"Then let's go together. It just so happens that I can also communicate with the Ningshuang God of War!"

After thinking about it, Chu Mo said.

"good."

Chen Xiwei naturally would not refuse and nodded in agreement.

He first replied to Ningshuang War God, and then left the War God Tower with Chu Mo and flew towards Ningshuang War God's residence.

...

China Shipping Super Base.

This is a tall pavilion, surpassing almost all the buildings in Zhonghai. Standing on the rooftop terrace, the sky is right in front of you, as if you can pick off the stars by raising your head.

Chu Mo and Chen Xiwei came here together and successfully met Ningshuang War God.

The Ningshuang God of War at this time was different from the last time he saw it.

But I saw her lazily sitting on a soft cushion, wearing a purple skirt and a gauze covering her face. Her facial features could not be seen clearly, but her eyes were like stars and autumn water, which seemed to have gathered all the spiritual energy in the world.

Her black hair is like a waterfall, draped loosely on her shoulders, giving her an elegant and intellectual aura.

If Chu Mo hadn't known that this person was the Ningshuang God of War who was considered to be the most powerful person in the entire Zhonghai, I'm afraid if anyone else had seen her, he would have thought she was a graceful and luxurious woman.

"I've seen the Ningshuang God of War!"

Chu Mo bowed and said respectfully.

"Now that you are on par with the Nine-Star God of War, there is no need to be so polite."

Ningshuang War God said softly, then raised his hand, and two soft couches appeared next to him: "Please sit down."