Untitled Part 299

"Purple Leaf Fantasy God Grass!"

"And it's also the seven-purple-leaf Magic God Grass!"

Staring at the seven-leaf Magic God Grass on the stone wall, Ningshuang War God's breathing suddenly became rapid, and his face revealed a touch of indescribable excitement.

"Chu Mo, I will give you another thousand yuan... No, I can give you another two thousand yuan of sacred jade, and I can even promise you a condition. No matter what you want, I will help you find it. Can you give me this Give me the purple-leaf magic divine grass?"

After she came to her senses, she immediately said to Chu Mo, her words filled with urgency and anxiety.

See this scene.

Chu Mo immediately understood that this so-called purple-leaf magic divine grass was definitely not an ordinary product, and it might even have a great background. Otherwise, the Ningshuang War God would not have lost his composure like this.

"Ningshuang War God, what exactly is this purple-leaf magic grass?"

Thinking about this, Chu Mo couldn't help but ask.

"this......"

Ningshuang War God looked hesitant, as if he didn't know whether he should tell the truth to Chu Mo or not.

"Ningshuang War God, don't worry. I just want to know what the use of this thing is. If it is really useful to you, I won't steal it from you!" Chu Mo said.

This sentence also made Ningshuang War God put aside his hesitation and said: "I have a talent that can sense certain things on the target, but because the level of this talent is very low, I can only vaguely sense what I have. Something, and the probability is also very low, and it will be subject to many restrictions!"

"The Purple Leaf Fantasy Divine Grass is a treasure that can improve my talent. If I get it, I am very sure that I can raise this talent to a higher level!"

After hearing these words, Chu Mo finally understood.

This talent on the Ningshuang God of War is actually somewhat similar to the information that Chu Mo can now see on the target.

But currently she can only sense what she also has, and nothing else.

Thinking like this.

Chu Mo looked at Ningshuang God of War, and a line of information was revealed.

[Target: Frost War God]

[Physique: A body with extremely cold congenital Yin veins]

[Talents: Sun-level frost attribute talent, Morning-level swordsmanship training talent, Morning-level water attribute talent, Extraordinary level wind attribute talent, Inferior delusion-breaking talent]