Untitled Part 302

Sakura Base.

It is the core and largest survival base on the entire Sakura Island.

Although it is only a large base with a population of less than five million, there are more than sixty war gods and warriors stationed in it all year round. Among them, there are twenty nine-star war gods alone, more than the entire Half the number of Sakurajima Nine-Star God of War.

The reason why.

It's because there are God-given cherry trees growing in the cherry blossom base.

This is the most important treasure of their Sakura Kingdom, which determines the future and destiny of the Sakura Island warriors in the future, so no mistakes are allowed.

Therefore, these war gods stationed here, almost every day, ten nine-star war gods stay under the cherry tree and keep watch nearby.

but.

After several days of Chu Mo's exploration, no trace of the existence of the peak war god was found here. The most powerful warrior was only the nine-star war god. This made Chu Mo breathe a huge sigh of relief.

Also worth mentioning.

In recent days, these warriors on Sakura Island seem to be going to explore a certain secret realm, so many warriors from other major bases have rushed over. In just two days, the entire Sakura Base has gathered more than Eighty warriors of the God of War.

See this scene.

Chu Mo, who originally wanted to take action, temporarily gave up the idea.

Although with his strength, he is not afraid of these gods of war at all.

But a large number would eventually be troublesome, so Chu Mo planned to wait for them to leave.

I lurked patiently for another five days.

During these five days, some more God of War warriors arrived one after another, and the final number reached a terrifying one hundred and twenty.

By this time, their God of War warriors seemed to have arrived, so they started to set off.

Nearly a hundred warriors fled away, heading towards the depths of the sea.

At the Sakura Base, there were less than twenty War God Warriors left, including only five Nine-Star War Gods.

It can be said.

This is the time when the defensive strength of Sakura Base is at its weakest.

Seeing this scene, Chu Mo no longer hesitated and chose to take action!

...

Senkei Matsushita is a warrior native to Sakura Island.

He was born into a poor family in a medium-sized base, and his parents had no talent. In this era, lack of talent represented the lowest level of society.

Therefore, Matsushita Qianxi's childhood was very miserable.

Good thing.

When he was fifteen years old, his talent was detected, and he had a talent for advanced swordsmanship training - although such talent is not very rare on Sakura Island, you must know that the talent of those warriors can To grow to a high level, he relies on the juice of the God-given cherry tree, and he only relies on his own talent.

Under such circumstances, he immediately gained the attention of Sakura Island's senior management.

A war god warrior personally sent him to Sakura Base and handed him over to a nine-star war god for training.