Untitled Part 335

"good!"

"Since you can say such things, Styx, it means that you already have confidence in your heart...I will be waiting for your triumphant victory here!"

The great elder nodded with satisfaction.

Mo Sang was originally a young man from the Feather Tribe who came from a bad background. Because he accidentally revealed his talent, he embarked on the path of cultivation. Later, he sang all the way and achieved great fame.

only.

Perhaps because of his tragic childhood experiences, he has a rather withdrawn temperament and is even overly murderous. In addition, the techniques he practices are quite special, so he is respectfully called Styx by the Feathered People.

Except for this flaw, which can barely be called a flaw, Styx's other characteristics make the great elder very satisfied. For example, he does what he says and does what he says!

Since he said he could bury all the geniuses of the human race in the secret realm of Star Eater, it means that he can definitely do it!

And if all the geniuses of the human race can be killed this time, the human race will definitely be severely damaged and will not be able to recover in the next hundreds of years.

The two races have been at war for too long.

At the beginning, the human race was still weak in strength, but in just over a hundred thousand years, many strong men emerged from the human race one after another, and even began to overtake the Yuren race in terms of top combat power. This kind of growth potential, It made all the senior officials of the Feathered Clan feel frightened.

If the genius of the human race can be destroyed this time, causing them to be inactive, this will definitely cause a gap in the strong people of the human race, thus interrupting their momentum of progress.

Its significance is self-evident.

Yes.

The great elder was very satisfied with Styx's attitude.

Boom!

While they were still chatting, a bright void channel suddenly appeared in the void, coming across the sky like a rainbow bridge.

One by one, human warriors came out of the passage.

"This is......"

"It's the human race. The warriors from the human race are here!"

Seeing this scene, all the warriors from the Feather Clan immediately focused their attention.

There has been a long-standing feud between the Human Race and the Feather Race. The two sides have been fighting each other for more than 100,000 years. It can be said that there is a blood feud that is almost impossible to reconcile. Therefore, when the warriors of the Human Race arrived, these young geniuses of the Feather Race immediately looked at each other angrily. started to watch.

"What are you looking at!"

A newly arrived human genius looked at the eyes around him and suddenly became unhappy and shouted loudly.

"Of course it's to see the defeated general!"

"I didn't expect you humans to have the courage to come here. Do you still want to suffer heavy losses like the last time?!"

"These geniuses from the human race have probably never seen how powerful our geniuses from the Feathered Race are. When we get to the Star-Eating Secret Territory, we will let them know how powerful we are!"