Untitled Part 232

"What kind of knife is this?!"

"What kind of sword technique is this?!"

"How could you, a mere Bahuang Venerable, be able to slash out such a powerful sword?!"

When the Yanlong was destroyed, Zhou Yong suddenly woke up. Immediately, there was a storm in his heart. He seemed to have never imagined that Chu Mo would make such a terrifying sword.

this moment.

He suddenly felt an unprecedented crisis hanging over his heart.

He had a premonition.

I can't stop this knife!

And once he is beheaded, he will definitely die!

"This is impossible!"

"How could I not be able to stop this man, who possesses a ninth-level spiritual weapon? How could he die under this sword?!"

Amid the roar, Zhou Yong's face turned as red as blood, his eyes were bloodshot, and his whole body began to tremble.

"I don't believe it. You are just a descendant who has never stepped into the king's realm. How can I stop your attack?!"

"I will never believe it!!!"

At this moment, Zhou Yong, under the threat of death, was already going crazy.

He doesn't believe it!

I don't believe that Chu Mo's sword can be so powerful!

If you don't believe this sword, you can't stop it!

I don't believe it even more...

His next fate!

The fate of death!

Amid the roar, the energy, blood and energy in Zhou Yong's body were running wildly at an unprecedented speed. He activated the Heavenly Fire Flame Dragon Bi at almost the limit. In an instant, a fiery red light shield appeared around him. .

At the same time, his figure also retreated quickly, and his whole person was like a stream of light, retreating rapidly towards the rear.

in a blink.

It has already retreated dozens of miles away.

but......

That's too late!

Chu Mo's sword had already transcended time and space. As soon as it appeared, it reached Zhou Yong's head with a supreme posture.

Even though he carries the ninth-level spiritual weapon Skyfire Flame Dragon Bi, and even though he can retreat dozens of miles away in a flash, how can he catch the flash of sword light so fast? !

"No!"

Seeing that the knife was about to fall, Zhou Yong's pupils were bloodshot and he roared.

Boom!

The sword light swept over him and swallowed him completely in the next moment.

Then, there was an astonishing sound of explosions, and a terrifying bright light suddenly burst out. Countless tyrannical sword energies criss-crossed, blocking everyone's sight.

...

I don't know how long it took.

The sword energy finally dissipated.

I saw Zhou Yong standing there, with no scars on his body, not even the slightest trace of blood.

As for Chu Mo, he slowly sheathed the sword, stared at Zhou Yong, and did not make any more moves, but just stood quietly like this.