Untitled Part 224

At this moment, Chu Mo couldn't see anything.

All that before.

It was clear that the vines deliberately showed weakness to the enemy in order to make the three ferocious beasts think they had a chance of victory and then relax their vigilance.

And the result.

Just as it imagined.

Caught off guard, these three ferocious beasts were seriously injured.

"I'm afraid they are going to be in trouble!"

Chu Mo shook his head.

as expected.

Hundreds of vines directly tied up the three ferocious beasts, and then continued to tighten. No matter how hard the three ferocious beasts struggled, they were unable to open the vines.

Soon, Chu Mo could hear the sound of bones breaking from these three ferocious beasts.

"Roar!"

"I'll fight you!"

The giant flame ape roared, and a majestic flame suddenly surged out of his body. When it touched these vines, it immediately started to burn.

"Crack!"

soon.

Dozens of branches were burned and turned into ashes.

And the flame giant ape also completely lost its ability to resist after sending out this blow. It was quickly surrounded by branches of angry weird vines, and was eventually squeezed into a puddle of flesh and lost its life.

The remaining giant bears and one-horned jade rhinoceros followed closely behind.

only.

Before they died, they all made a life-saving blow, causing considerable damage to the huge vine.

After a while, everything settled.

After killing three ferocious beasts, this huge vine was also seriously injured.

On the main body, there were two large holes opened by the one-horned jade rhinoceros, and more than half of the branches were lost. The overall look was extremely miserable.

"This vine is so huge and stronger than other vines, so the green crystals in its body must be bigger too!"

"If I absorb it, maybe my mental power can be transformed!"