Untitled Part 240

boom!

An extremely terrifying explosion suddenly sounded, as if the stars had exploded, and a huge shock wave swept out and spread to a distance of nearly ten thousand miles.

Under such a terrifying impact.

The ground nearly ten thousand miles away was overturned, hundreds of meters of land rose into the air, and all vegetation and stones were turned into powder.

Even more.

In this area of ​​nearly ten thousand miles, countless low-level ferocious beasts died tragically in an instant. Only some ferocious beasts above level five could barely survive and then fled for their lives, as if they had encountered a natural disaster.

besides.

Because this place is actually only tens of thousands of miles away from the Zhonghai Super Base, some movements can still be sensed in the base.

Some powerful God of War experts came out of the retreat one after another, focusing their attention on the direction where the battle broke out.

"Strong men with the level of God of War are fighting in the wild!"

"Who is it?!"

"Could it be that an eighth-level ferocious beast comparable to the God of War has arrived near the base?!"

"Go and investigate quickly!"

Their expressions were filled with surprise and uncertainty, and then they rose into the sky one after another, turned into a stream of light, and flew towards the place where the battle broke out.

And some warriors who were already exploring in the wild, because they were relatively close, could clearly feel how powerful the aftermath of the battle was.

They didn't dare to get close and instead retreated one after another.

I am afraid that if I am not careful, I will be affected by such a terrifying power, and I will have no one to talk to after I die.

But even though they were far away, they were still watching without blinking.

after all.

This is a fight between two warriors who are at least the God of War. For them, it is a scene that is rare to see in their lifetime, so naturally they cannot miss it.

All this is a long story, but in fact it is only a very short moment.

At the core of the battle, after Chu Mo and the ancestor of the Zhou family fought, the two of them were blown away by the terrifying shock wave, causing them to fly backwards.

"die!"

The ancestor of the Zhou family stood firm, and then without any hesitation, he charged towards Chu Mo again with a ferocious expression.

"Come again!"

Chu Mo laughed loudly, and then rushed towards him with his sword. His energy, blood, and energy were pumping crazily, and with the blessing of the power of eighty thousand dragons, he slashed out sword energy that destroyed the heaven and the earth.

boom!

The two figures collided hard together, as if the sky was falling and the whole earth was shaking, and both sides retreated a distance again.

Subsequently.

boom!

boom!

boom!

In the vast sky, two figures kept colliding with each other and flying backwards. Every time they collided, there would be a violent explosion and a terrifying shock wave.