Untitled Part 343

"May I have your name?"

Chu Mo looked at the young man holding the sword and asked softly.

"Wandao Sword Sect, Chen Daoxu!"

The young man holding the sword was excited and shouted loudly.

"Chen Daoxu, what a good name!"

Chu Mo murmured, and then asked curiously: "I've heard of you. You are the direct descendant of the Wandao Sword Sect. You have extraordinary talent and extraordinary strength. Now you have cultivated to the realm of true gods. The future is promising, why do you want to be my follower?"

"Nothing else, I just want to go one step further!"

Chen Daoxu said loudly: "With my talent, the ancestors of the sect said that I will become a god king in the future. However, in my opinion, the god king is not my end. I want to reach a higher realm and see more. The scenery is far away, but if I follow the plan step by step, maybe I can only stay in the realm of the God King in this life, and it will be difficult to get to the next level!"

Speaking of which.

He paused and then said: "Since you can become a God King wherever you practice, why not follow you? Maybe there will be a chance to reach a higher level in the future. Even if it fails, there is no loss!"

"That's true."

Chu Mo nodded: "In that case...then from now on, just follow me!"

"Thank you Chu Tianjiao for making it possible!"

Chen Daoxu suddenly showed excitement and quickly saluted and thanked him.

Chu Mo's choice did not surprise outsiders.

After all, Chen Daoxu's talent and strength are all very good. Compared with Poshan and Fenghuo, they are no less generous. After being taken under his command, it is almost like having an extra genius to help, and anyone will choose him.

Therefore, everyone's mood did not fluctuate much, waiting for Chu Mo to continue choosing.

In their opinion, it was impossible for Chu Mo to just pick two people and end it.

Gu Lianxing had the same idea.

Although Chu Mo didn't choose her this time, which surprised her for a moment, she figured it would be her next.

In order to continue to maintain the posture, waiting for Chu Mo to choose.

only......

What Gu Lianxing, or everyone present, did not expect was that at this moment, Chen Daoxu, who should have walked behind Chu Mo, suddenly spoke.

"Chu Tianjiao, I came here with two wishes. One is to become your follower. This wish has been fulfilled."

"But this second wish..."

At this point, he hesitated.

"But it doesn't matter!"

Chu Mo smiled.

Hearing this, Chen Daoxu took a deep breath and said solemnly: "My second wish is to compete with Chu Tianjiao... I wonder if it can be fulfilled?!"

What? !

As soon as these words came out.

Everyone in the audience was in an uproar.

The expressions of all the warriors changed instantly.

"What did Chen Daoxu say?!"

"You actually want to challenge Chu Tianjiao?!"

"Are you crazy! Doesn't Chen Daoxu know that today is the day for Chu Mo to choose his followers? He actually chose today to challenge. What is he trying to do?!"