Untitled Part 235

At this time, the promotion process has not stopped yet.

But above the sky, the originally turbulent sky suddenly cleared up and became clear and clear.

at the same time.

Rays of bright rays of light fall down, auspicious energy rises, and along with the ethereal fairy sounds, the power of countless laws emerges, forming various mysterious scenes.

The bells and drums are ringing together, and the divine sounds are intertwined.

Infinite fairy light fell from the nine heavens, carrying magic and magic, intertwined with Tao and principles. At this moment, it integrated into his body, covering his whole body with golden glow.

Looking from a distance, it looks like an ancient god!

The purple energy stretches across thirty thousand miles, and the auspicious energy stretches across the nine heavens.

Surprisingly, it was Heaven and Earth who felt the need to congratulate Chu Mo for being promoted to the Cave Heaven King Realm!

"This is the king of heaven and earth!"

"During this process, heaven and earth will manifest a large number of laws. At this time, if a king-level warrior has enough understanding, he can directly improve the laws he understands!"

In whispers.

Chu Mo felt that his spirit was refreshed and his brain became clear. Many rules and lines in front of him that were usually elusive and difficult to understand now seemed much easier to understand.

"Enlightenment!"

Chu Mo didn't hesitate at all and started to understand the secrets directly.

What Chu Mo understood was naturally the secret of space. As time went by, almost every moment, he felt that his mastery of space had deepened.

An hour later, the ceremony of making the king of heaven and earth began to fade away, and these revealed laws began to disappear.

At this time, Chu Mo also ended his enlightenment.

"Thirty percent of the secret of space!"

Feeling the profound meaning of space filling his body, he murmured to himself, and a look of joy subconsciously appeared on his face.

A full 20% increase in space mysteries!

If he hadn't entered the realm of kingship and received gifts from heaven and earth, it would have taken at least several years for him to comprehend these two ten percent secrets, even if he was in the Heavenly Monument of Enlightenment.

Even so, it may not be possible to comprehend it to this point.

"Big money!"

Chu Mo thought happily.

Standing up, his body moved slightly, and the surrounding void vibrated.

This is a sudden increase in the mysteries of space, making it somewhat uncontrollable.

After spending some time, he finally mastered all the secrets of the skyrocketing space.

"call......"

After doing all this, Chu Mo couldn't help but let out a long breath. In an instant, a mouthful of gray-black turbid air shot out. As soon as it touched the air, it made a squeaking sound, as if Even the air is corroded.

This is the toxin in Chu Mo's internal organs.

After being baptized by heaven and earth, his turbid breath was completely eliminated.