Untitled Part 298

The pain continues.

It was like a tidal wave, coming one after another, seemingly endless.

Chu Mo didn't even remember how long he endured it, so much so that he was almost numb by the end.

finally.

Those intense pains began to slowly weaken, and finally subsided completely.

When all the pain is gone.

Chu Mo couldn't hold on any longer and collapsed directly to the ground, gasping for air.

After a while.

Chu Mo felt that he had regained some energy, so he immediately checked his information.

[Target: Chu Mo]

[Physique: Huiyue level immortal thunder body (a trace of pseudo-law), extraordinary level supreme sword body]

[Talents: Sun-level water attribute talent, Huiyue-level fire attribute talent, Morning-star sword skill training talent, Morning-star wind attribute talent, Morning-star earth attribute talent, Morning-star wood attribute talent, Morning-star metal attribute talent Talent, extraordinary dark attribute talent, top space talent, high time talent, high boxing practice talent, medium pupil talent, low enchantment talent, weak nirvana talent]

...

"Sunday level!"

Chu Mo couldn't help but smile when he saw the clear words "Sunshine Level Water Attribute Talent" in the talent column.

Although his face was extremely pale at this moment, without any blood, his mood was extremely happy.

Just by enduring pain for a period of time, you can obtain a sun-level talent!

This is extremely worthwhile for Chu Mo!

He even made a fortune!

after all.

Even if other warriors want to do this, they have no chance.

"This is my first Sun-level talent!"

"I don't know what the difference is compared to Huiyue-level talents!"

So thought.

Chu Mo activated his talent and prepared to experience it.

"Buzz!"

With the movement of talent, the water element in the surrounding world suddenly became more active at this moment, and strong auras of water element swarmed towards Chu Mo and gathered around him.

Because the water element is so strong, the surrounding area is actually filled with layers of water mist, and even the air is blocked.

Even more.

Along with the gathering of these water elements.

Chu Mo found that the air around him had become heavier, and even his movements were greatly restricted.

This.

It is a new ability brought by the sun-level water attribute talent!

Water is soft but also strong.

When water has no power, anyone can stir it up or even disperse it. But when water has power, it will explode with power that no one can ignore.

Just like how heavy the air is right now!

Normally, the air also contains water elements, but it has no impact on living beings. However, when the water elements are gathered by human manipulation, the water vapor will become extremely heavy, as if forming a field, making people Unable to move or even breathe.