Untitled Part 327

Chu Mo looked somewhere in the distance. Dozens of miles away, there was a small pillar of spiritual charm. The luster it gave birth to was also a bit dim. If you didn't look carefully, it would be almost impossible to spot it with the naked eye.

But Chu Mo felt a familiar aura from this pillar of aura.

"Go over and have a look!"

He had some doubts in his heart and flew over directly.

In an instant, Chu Mo approached the aura of light. As soon as he landed, he found that the familiar feeling was getting stronger.

This is a hilltop with a platform at the top and a steep cliff on the other side.

Distinguish it carefully.

Chu Mo discovered that the source of this feeling came from the cliff next to the light pillar.

He walked over and discovered that there was a man-made cave hidden on the cliff.

"There is actually a cave here?!"

Chu Mo was stunned.

After thinking about it, he walked in directly.

The cave is very small, only a few square meters. It is probably just a temporary cave dug by warriors. Due to the invasion of long years, the cave has lost its splendor, and there are some traces of the vegetation that once grew, but these have all Withered and dusty everywhere.

but.

It is worth mentioning that you can still see sharp marks on the walls of the cave, and there is a faint smell of sharpness in them.

"Is this...the aura of swordsmanship?"

Chu Mo realized something and figured out the source of this aura.

He observed carefully and even touched these sword marks with his hands. Although even the sword marks had become blurred under the long years of erosion, the sharpness and the artistic conception filled in the sword marks were still clear.

Tenacious, unyielding and determined!

Never say never!

One sword breaks all laws!

Cut off all obstacles in front of you!

These momentums were displayed without reservation.

Chu Mo realized that the familiar aura was getting stronger and stronger in his heart.

"This kind of kendo aura seems..."