Untitled Part 324

After leaving the teleportation hall, Su Zhaozhao proposed to help Chu Mo activate his identity certificate first.

Chu Mo naturally would not refuse.

Because Su Zhaozhao was very familiar with this place, he took the initiative to lead Chu Mo to the headquarters of the Identity Management Building, took out the voucher, paid a handling fee of 10,000 silver and blue coins, and filled in his own information. After a process, Chu Mo's The identity certificate is activated.

So far.

His file has truly settled on the Silver Blue Star and has become a member of the Milky Way. From then on, he can be protected by the Silver Blue Star. He is no longer a 'black house' and can enjoy various benefits and benefits.

"Chu Mo, what are you going to do next?"

Su Zhaozhao asked.

"I'm going to buy a property to live in and settle down first!" Chu Mo said.

"Then I'll accompany you!"

Su Zhaozhao volunteered.

only.

As soon as she said these words, the old man who had been standing next to her said: "Miss, I have been waiting for you in the family for a long time..."

The words ended here.

But Chu Mo heard the meaning of these unfinished words - let Su Zhaozhao go home as soon as possible and not delay outside anymore.

Chu Mo didn't want to be annoying, so he smiled and said, "That's no need. I can just find an agency myself. You'd better go back first, so as not to worry your family."

"Oh well......"

Su Zhaozhao also knew that he couldn't stay outside for too long, so he had to agree with some depression.

But then.

She suddenly thought of something again and left a number for Chu Mo.

"Chu Mo, this is my personal ID in the virtual network. After you have settled in and registered a virtual network account, you can add me as a friend. Then we can meet in the virtual network!"

Su Zhaozhao said.

"good."

Chu Mo smiled and nodded.

"Then I'm leaving, please remember to add me as a friend!"

Before leaving, Su Zhaozhao gave another warning with some worry.

Watching her leave, Chu Mo finally looked away after Su Zhaozhao left with the old man.

"What a warm-hearted little girl."

Chu Mo laughed softly.

Then, he began to walk around the street, looking at the local customs and customs, and asking where there were real estate agents. It didn't take long for Chu Mo to find a real estate agent.

Settlement property.

Chu Mo came to a very spectacular manor.

This is an intermediary agency that he inquired about. It is said to be one of the top ten real estate agencies in the entire Silver Blue Star, with branches throughout the entire Silver Blue Star.

After taking a look, Chu Mo stepped in.

"Hello, this is Anjia Real Estate!"

In the hall, a female clerk with two rabbit ears on her head and bright eyes and white teeth came up to her. Seeing that her cultivation had reached the level of an ordinary God of War, she said with a smile: "Can I help you?" ?"