Untitled Part 249

While everyone was paying attention, Chu Mo, who was on the fiftieth floor, looked thoughtfully at the three options in front of him.

On the fiftieth floor, transcendent martial arts and martial arts have appeared, which is also an extremely impressive gain for Chu Mo.

Therefore, he also needs to choose carefully.

Of the three options, the first thing that catches the eye is a transcendent level martial arts book called Purple Lightning Light Chasing Fist.

Just by hearing the name, you can tell that this is a boxing book.

The second is the transcendent level skill called Kuangsha Hundred Turns Body Strengthening Skill.

Finally, there is a rather rare natural treasure.

Fire ginseng!

This item has a chance to slightly increase the warrior's fire attribute talent by one level, but it can only upgrade the talent to medium at most, and the effect will be lost if it is above medium.

After some thought, Chu Mo finally chose Fire Spirit Ginseng.

The first is boxing, which he doesn't need at all.

And the body training skill is of no use to Chu Mo. He already has a better Taixuan Golden Tower Divine Seal.

As for the fire ginseng.

Although there is only a chance to improve the warrior's fire attribute talent, and the maximum can only be medium.

But be aware.

Talent is extremely rare.

A warrior can be called an outstanding warrior if he can possess talents, and he can be called a genius if he can possess two talents. This object can allow a warrior to awaken a talent, even if it is only the lowest level, it can also make the warrior powerful. increase.

After selecting the treasure, the fire spirit ginseng fell into Chu Mo's personal space.

Other options disappeared, and Chumo continued climbing.

Fifty-three floors!

Fifty-five floors!

Fifty-eighth floor!

Sixty floors!

Chu Mo climbed all the way up and soon reached the sixtieth floor, where he encountered three options again.

A book of extraordinary physical and martial arts, a book of extraordinary body-building skills, and a rare treasure of heaven and earth.

This time.

Chu Mo didn't hesitate at all and directly chose the transcendent movement and martial arts.

Movement and martial arts skills are extremely rare.

Chu Mo had never encountered it in the Zhenwu Building, the largest store in the Zhonghai Super Base, and the movement skills he practiced now were only at the gold level. Now that he encountered a transcendent level movement method, he would naturally not miss it.

Phantom Xuanbu!

As Chu Mo made his choice, the mystery of this transcendent movement technique appeared in his mind.

According to the description of the skill, once it is deployed, you can get a high speed bonus, and at the same time, you can transform into several phantom clones. These clones have one-tenth of Chu Mo's power and can be controlled with mental power. Make them explode or attack.

When you reach a small level, you can transform into two phantom clones, and have a five times speed bonus at the same time.

When completed, it can transform into five phantom clones, gaining a tenfold speed bonus.