Untitled Part 266

"Finally got rid of him!"

Seeing that the other party was completely dead, Chu Mo took back the Great Sun, Golden Crow and Dharma into his body, and then showed a look of contemplation.

"My telekinesis strength is still somewhat insufficient!"

"If I had created my own spiritual weapon, facing this golden giant, I wouldn't have to use the magic form at all. I could kill him just by relying on my telekinesis!"

"It seems that when I return to the base this time, I must find a weapon refiner as soon as possible to make my telekinetic weapon!"

Chu Mo thought secretly.

Subsequently.

He focused his gaze on the mask of light.

Following the death of the golden giant, a portal appeared behind where he was sitting cross-legged, allowing people to enter and exit freely.

Chu Mo walked in directly.

When you first enter, what you see is a dense group of buildings, each with carved beams and painted buildings, which is extraordinary and worth mentioning.

At the entrance, Chu Mo saw a stone tablet with the words "Land of Thunder Spirit" written on it.

"Land of Thunder Spirit...what does this mean?"

Chu Mo murmured.

Until now, he didn't know what kind of place this place was.

The only thing that can be determined now is that it is related to the thunder attribute.

Take a stroll.

Chu Mo casually entered a building.

This is a great palace.

The hall was empty. After Chu Mo looked carefully, he found that there were no other items, so he left directly and went to another building.

This time, Chu Mo discovered the treasure.

But there is a batch of jade books, about a dozen books, all of which are martial arts and exercises, with quality ranging from silver level to gold level, and there are two transcendent level martial arts books among them.

Now Chu Mo already has a lot of transcendent martial arts, so this kind of martial arts is not a treasure to him, so he just glanced at it and threw it into the portable space.

"Keep scraping!"

Chu Mo began to search around the building complex.

In a side hall, Chu Mo found a bookshelf, but it was not about martial arts, but some legends and biographies, which mainly talked about some legends from ancient times, but this meant nothing to Chu Mo at this time. .

but.

In line with the principle of not letting it go, Chu Mo still kept it in his portable space, thinking that if he had time later, he could look through it and maybe find some clues or useful information.

besides.

Chu Mo found more than ten bottles of elixirs in a place that looked like an alchemy room, each of which was a five-aperture elixir. Chu Mo recognized the efficacy of several of them. They were probably used to assist in cultivation or restore vitality. Others couldn't tell the difference, so they accepted them, thinking that when they returned to the base, they could find King Qudan to distinguish the potency.

Time moves slowly.

Half a day has passed in the blink of an eye.

Chu Mo has also looted all the buildings here and obtained a lot of treasures. From what he knows, a rough estimate is worth trillions of low-grade Yuan stones.