Untitled Part 265

The floor is inlaid with extremely dense patterns.

In the very center of the pattern, there is a small depression.

The token flew straight over, landed in the pit, and immediately fit together perfectly.

"Buzz!"

At this moment, a buzzing sound suddenly sounded, and soon the patterns on the floor were gradually lit up, and at the same time there were bursts of clicking sounds like gears turning, continuously.

After a while.

"Didi..."

"Token verification passed, the door is open!"

"Welcome to the land of thunder and spirit!"

A somewhat mechanical sound sounded, and then the platform was like a door, slowly opening towards both sides.

finally.

An underground passage was revealed in front of Chu Mo.

"Land of Thunder Spirit?"

Chu Mo murmured, then stood at the door and observed for a while. After making sure that there was no danger, he stepped inside.

This is a sloping passage that extends diagonally downward from the ground. The entire surrounding area is made of some kind of bronze-like material. But Chu Mo tried to chop it with the Qiu Sha Dao, but there was no trace left. Leave no trace.

This kind of solidity is really shocking.

Walk all the way down.

Suddenly.

Chu Mo sensed something and subconsciously focused his gaze forward.

The direction of gaze.

Four humanoid puppets made of this unknown bronze-like material stood on both sides. They seemed to be dead objects at first, but at this moment they suddenly came to life, with two red flames appearing in their pupils, and then they turned toward them. Then Chu Mo rushed over.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

The four puppets are extremely heavy, and every step they take makes the entire passage shake.

But as they were running, they all raised their hands, and in an instant there were streaks of purple lightning, shooting towards him like arrows from a string.

See this scene.

Chu Mo's eyes immediately condensed.