Untitled Part 314

"not good!"

Just when Chu Mo grasped the world-famous sacred mountain with both hands, the Beast King Giant Crocodile was stunned for a moment, and then his expression suddenly changed.

He felt it.

The sacred mountain that he controls is showing signs of instability and collapse!

If this continues, Chu Mo might be able to lift this sky-shattering seal.

"Delusion!"

"I am the Beast King. I have mastered divinity and have already stepped into the divine realm. How can an ant like you not be able to resist!"

The giant crocodile's face was ferocious, and the energy and blood in his body surged wildly, activating the Sky-shaking Seal and suppressing Chu Mo even more violently.

but......

"Open it for me!"

Chu Mo's face showed a look of madness, and he suddenly exerted force on the Sky-shaking Seal with both arms. The huge power of 9.3 million dragons, plus the huge power brought by the fusion of the Great Sun, Gold and Wufa, was suddenly instilled in his arms. At this moment, infinite power flowed, causing the veins in Chu Mo's arms to bulge, and the blood vessels to swell, as if they might burst at any time!

"Crack! Crack! Crack!"

really.

The next moment, due to the terrifying infusion of power, Chu Mo's body couldn't bear it anymore. His blood vessels and meridians exploded, and countless golden blood flew out.

If an ordinary warrior suffers such an injury, his strength will inevitably drop instantly.

But the wood attribute talent in Chu Mo's body was always running, and the meridians and blood vessels were compensated the moment they burst, which allowed Chu Mo's body to fully support it.

And the result is——

The power of the Great Sun Golden Crow was completely integrated into Chu Mo's body, causing his physical power to soar to a level that he could not predict in an instant.

Although I don't know how powerful the specific power is.

But at this moment, Chu Mo could clearly feel that his strength had definitely increased several times, and his power was so great that it seemed that he could overturn the world.

The Great Sun Golden Crow behind him began to buzz even more. The golden skin surface became more solid, and countless hairs appeared. It seemed that it could transform from its original form into a real Great Sun Golden Crow at any time.

What's even scarier is.

The terrifying golden sun flames swept out from the body, making the surrounding air flow even more violent. The layers of air waves, following the movements of the Golden Crow, continued to sweep in all directions, up and down the world.